Recommended DSLR

haha. thanks for highlighting on that. hmm D90 is gona be replaced soon is it? it's quite an old model i heard.anyway what is the additional features the D90 have over the 550D? im new in the photography world, so pardon me for my ignorant. :)

Hi all, i'm a newbie here, since d 90 is an old model, gonna be replaced soon, is it still worth to buy it ? thank you !!!

Hi all, i'm a newbie here, since d 90 is an old model, gonna be replaced soon, is it still worth to buy it ? thank you !!!

Why not? Doesn't mean an old cam is not a good cam. I have seen great shots from a very old 6MP KM 7D and a D70 before.

If you're worried about that, then wait for the release to be announced, if you like the replacement model's specs then go for it, if you don't need the new stuff then get the D90 because the prices will be very low at that time. But now D90 price alr very low la, and it's still good

Hi all,

I'm new here!

Any good basic/mid-range recommendation for a DSLR? preferable a good low noise for night photos and a good image quality.

Tried before SONY's Alpha A350 but not really a fantastic one.

I offer a different opinion. If you have friends who owns a DSLR, why not go same brand as them so you can share lenses with each other.

There is no noticable different in IQ between D90 and canon 550D. In my opinion, good lenses will be more important than body. Just buy canon 550D and save $300 for a good lens. :)

hi all, thanks for the sharing e info!!!!

If you're worried about that, then wait for the release to be announced, if you like the replacement model's specs then go for it, if you don't need the new stuff then get the D90 because the prices will be very low at that time. But now D90 price alr very low la, and it's still good

haha. it's liked either you choose a canon 500D or the new successor 550D. lol. anyway today i went to the ITSHOW. tried the alpha 550 from SONY. didnt know that the lens will actually "move" when i allows AF. Holy. that's quite cool.