Re: Xperio Production Presents: KAI in Fashion - Exclusive Fashion Shoot - 8th Feb 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
Thank you for giving a GO AHEAD for this shoot!
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

3 more slots to FULL HOUSE! Bros, please support!

We have prepared a special gift for you. Make this full house to know what it is! You won't regret it to be invited!!!

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery... kakaka

If full house, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink! Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!!

By the way, this event is in March!

Fair enough or not my clues...:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our SURPRISE GIFT!!!

PROMOTION:

We have prepared a special gift for you. Make this full house to know what it is! You won't regret it to be invited!!!

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery... kakaka

If full house, in March, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink and a goodie bag worth $100!

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist from V****** models in the recent beauty pageant in 2 to 3 designing labels.

Let's have a gathering session that day and DRINK!!!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****

PROMOTION:

If full house, in March, each of you will be given a M**** P*** to s**** or d**** for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink and a goodie bag worth $100!

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist from V****** models in the recent beauty pageant dress up in 2 to 3 designing labels.

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****

PROMOTION:

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant dress up in 2 to 3 designing labels.

3 more slots!!!:bsmilie:

3 more slots!!!:bsmilie:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****

PROMOTION:

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant dress up in 2 to 3 designing labels.

Count me in bro. I'm hoky0100: 97715125

Count me in bro. I'm hoky0100: 97715125

I am girl lah. hahaha... you can PM me if not later your number kena spam by other people.:bsmilie:

2 more slots left!!!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******

PROMOTION:

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******

PROMOTION:

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant dress up in 2 to 3 designing labels on the fashion runway!!!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******

PROMOTION:

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant dress up in 2 to 3 designing labels on the fashion runway!!!

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery!!!:bsmilie:

If full house, in March, each photographer will be given a MEDIA PASS to SHOOT or DRINK for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink and a goodie bag worth $100!

2 more slots left! PLEASE SUPPORT!!!

Clue of Mystery Gift!!! No need to PM me to ask me what is the mystery gift lah if not how to be mystery!!!:bsmilie:

If full house, in **th March 2009, each photographer will be given a MEDIA PASS to SHOOT and DRINK for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink and a goodie bag worth $100!

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant 2009, dressing up in 2 to 3 designing labels on the fashion runway!!!

There will also be a cheer leading competition and a hip hop dance competition all happening for the whole day!!!

If full house, in **th March 2009, each photographer will be given a MEDIA PASS to SHOOT and DRINK for the O******* L***** of T** R***** P****** 2009 at Z*** and P*****. Tickets worth $20 each inclusive of a drink and a goodie bag worth $100!

That's not all, you will get a chance to s**** the top 10 finalist V****** models in the recent beauty pageant 2009, dressing up in 2 to 3 designing labels on the fashion runway!!!

There will also be a cheer leading competition and a hip hop dance competition all happening for the whole day!!!

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******
14 St***
15 Xu***

Reservation List:

Clue of Mystery Gift

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******
14 St***
15 Xu***
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our MYSTERY GIFT!!!

Reservation List:

Clue of Mystery Gift

1 bb*****
2 Ak*****
3 Sm****
4 Pr****
5 yi***********
6 Bw****
7 ni***
8 Be*****
9 Sh***
10 Ja*
11 Ic******
12 Bi****
13 ho******
14 St***
15 Xu***
You guys are AWESOME for making this shoot a FULL HOUSE! You deserve our MYSTERY GIFT!!!

FULL HOUSE!!!

Reservation List:
1 Al****

Clue of Mystery Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.