Raynox (Japan) Products Now Available in Singapore! Part One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Do you sell the plastic bracket of Raynox DCR-250 alone and how much is it?
The moveable part was broken shortly after I bought it.

Does a new DCR-250 have warranty for damages of the bracket?

Thanks alot!

Hi,

Yes, we offer the plastic bracket too, at $40nett inclusive of postage fees. Actually we try not to sell it openly... :)

Please take good care of it next time.

Man-made damage is not part of the warranty, which is for manufacturer's defect only.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi coolspecs,

There are many Raynox lenses which perform excellently with your G9!

1) Wide - HD-7000PRO @$295 (Sold out)
2) Tele - DCR-2025PRO or DCR-1540PRO (Sold out)
3) Macro - DCR-250 @$115 or CM-2000A @$220 (In stock)
4) Lensmate 58mm lens adapter from USA @$55 - only sold together with a lens (In stock)
5) External flash McGill Slave Flash w/Flash Diffuser @$159 (Promo!!!)

Prices of items 1-3 are only valid if purchased at our eBay store. You can simply register for an eBay account at ebay.com.sg in less than 5 minutes!

Manual order is possible but there's admin charge of $5 per item for non-eBay purchase.

So up to you... :)

Suggest you get items 3-5 first.

Let me know if you have queries. Thanks!

Jim, McGill.
9108-1059

Thanks for the quotes. It's a great help for me to decide what to get first. I will wait it out for the wide angle converter.:thumbsup:
Just wondering regarding the tele lens, could i get the 1850pro instead of the 2025pro and 1540pro that you mentioned? Also, when will you be getting in the 2025pro and how much will it be?
And for the macro, is it fine for the g9 if i get the msn202 instead of the cm2000a or dcr250?

Looking forward to getting the stuff....:D

Hi,

We accept credit card BUT there's 4% surcharge on the NETT price. In the case of DCR-250, it's $119.60. To be paid via PayPal before item collection at Bedok.

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if keen.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

I'm also interested in the DCR-250. As i do not have any paypal account, can i pay by cash upon collection?

Brandon

Hi Jim,

I'm also interested in the DCR-250. As i do not have any paypal account, can i pay by cash upon collection?

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

We offer a few payment options. eBay is actually for booking only, for us to obtain your contact details.

Every sale in Singapore is still via COD or ATM/Internet Banking. We don't accept credit cards for local sales normally.

So in your case, yes, you can just fix time for pickup and pay cash.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.
9108-1059

Hi Jim,

i own a Canon Powershot S3IS. If i want to purchase a raynox HD 6600 PRO, do i need an adaptor? What thread adaptor shd i get?

Thanks ;)

Thanks for the quotes. It's a great help for me to decide what to get first. I will wait it out for the wide angle converter.:thumbsup:
Just wondering regarding the tele lens, could i get the 1850pro instead of the 2025pro and 1540pro that you mentioned? Also, when will you be getting in the 2025pro and how much will it be?
And for the macro, is it fine for the g9 if i get the msn202 instead of the cm2000a or dcr250?

Looking forward to getting the stuff....:D

Hi,

The HD-7000PRO will only arrive in May or June due to no stock in Japan.

Yes, the 1850PRO can be used on the G9 too. I can give you a special offer on this. Please SMS me at 9108-1059.

DCR-2025PRO should be in early next month, offer price is S$375nett. Comes with a lens hood and 4 adapter rings now: 58, 55, 52 and 43mm.

For G9, the MSN-202 is also suitable BUT you need to have a very stable pair of hands to take clear pics!

Please SMS to me which lenses you want to order first.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

i own a Canon Powershot S3IS. If i want to purchase a raynox HD 6600 PRO, do i need an adaptor? What thread adaptor shd i get?

Thanks ;)

Hi Anjoy,

You need this item first to mount to any lens:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-52mm-...ryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then get the DCR-6600PRO here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Raynox-DCR-6...oryZ3352QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Both items still in limited stock.

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if you have any query.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi,

Am interested in the DC-250. Can I check what I need to mount it on an olympus 50mm f/2 with a screw filter size of 52mm.

Thanks

Hi,

Am interested in the DC-250. Can I check what I need to mount it on an olympus 50mm f/2 with a screw filter size of 52mm.

Thanks

Hi,

The DCR-250 mounts directly to your lens with the supplied universal adapter. No extra stuff needed!

Please place order here for best prices, and then SMS to 9108-1059 for pickup:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-DCR-2...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Feel free to clarify.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi McGill,

im interested in a wide angle converted for my EFS18-55 IS (58mm thread) mounted on a 350D.

Can
Raynox DCR-6600PRO 0.66x Wide Angle Lens w/Metal Hood be used on my setup?

if so can i double check with you that the best price is if i order it on ebay? or is there any MO or orders thru you going on now?

Thanks!

Hi jim...
i am currently usind Canon EFS 18-55 (58mm thread) and Nikkor AFS 18-55 (52mm thread)...
i am intrested to get the super macro MSN-202 or the DCR-250...
can both the items be fitted on both my lens??
would like to purchase ur items upon meeting up...
do you have the items in stock???
thanx...

rgds

Hi McGill,

im interested in a wide angle converted for my EFS18-55 IS (58mm thread) mounted on a 350D.

Can
Raynox DCR-6600PRO 0.66x Wide Angle Lens w/Metal Hood be used on my setup?

if so can i double check with you that the best price is if i order it on ebay? or is there any MO or orders thru you going on now?

Thanks!

Hi lagure,

Don't think the DCR-6600PRO is suitable for your lens stated. You should try the HD-7000PRO instead but alas, this item will only be in stock end May/early June.

Or you want to try the fish eye lens DCR-FE180PRO instead? It can be mounted to your 58mm lens. See below for details:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-DCR-F...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please SMS to 9108-1059 if keen. I'll try to offer you good price.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill.

Hi jim...
i am currently usind Canon EFS 18-55 (58mm thread) and Nikkor AFS 18-55 (52mm thread)...
i am intrested to get the super macro MSN-202 or the DCR-250...
can both the items be fitted on both my lens??
would like to purchase ur items upon meeting up...
do you have the items in stock???
thanx...

rgds

Hi nsr182,

Both DCR-250 and MSN-202 can be fitted to the 2 lenses stated, though there would be some vignetting especially at the shorter focal lengths.

Yes, we still have both items in stock. If you want to get best prices, please order at the links below:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/RAYNOX-DCR-2...oryZ3332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Raynox-Super...ryZ43445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The MSN-202 would be more challenging for taking macros due to the higher magnification involved!

CASH only. We don't accept credit cards for local sales. eBay order is just to reserve and submit your contact details, no payment involved.

If manual order by phone, please add $5 to each item.

Please contact us at 9108-1059 for confirmation. No need to PM.

Thanks!
Jim, McGill.

Hi. Do you still have the CM3500? Thx

Hi. Do you still have the CM3500? Thx

Hi longko,

This item is no longer in production, ie. it has been discontinued by Raynox.

Thanks,
Jim, McGill.

Hi Jim,

I've put in an order at your site and followed up with an email on the status, but there was no reply from you. My order was for a DCR-5320PRO. I didn't receive any acknowledgement or confirmation that my order went thru.

jim_mcgill

Jan 30, 2006
Hi All,

This is Jim, from McGill C H, a trading company based in Singapore specializing in optical products.

We are delighted to inform CS members that you are now able to purchase high quality yet affordable Raynox products in Singapore! These products have been renowned for many years in Singapore but not sold here openly before.

We provide the entire range of digital lenses for SLRs,DSLR,Videocams, lens adapters and many more direct from Raynox factory in Japan. There are shipments coming to Singapore almost every month for fresh goodies!

As a special arrangement to cater to the highly specialized needs of CS members, we have appointed Mr James, a regular contributor in CS forum, to be our Representative. You are able to make enquiries to him at morphisck@yahoo.com.sg.

For detailed information about the exciting products from Raynox, including the outstanding DCR5320 (NEW), DCR-250 & DCR2020PRO, please refer to the 2 websites below:
www.raynox.com
www.mcgill.com.sg

Thank you very much and we’ll have promotion from time to time. Please visit this sticky thread often for surprises!

Cheers,
Jim, McGill C H.
jim@mcgill.com.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.