[Rawbeansta] A Picture A Day 2010

20th December - Doctor, Doctor by Rawbean Laden, on Flickr

Followed my brother's suggestion to dust off my tower; while having a fever. Not quite the smartest thing to do, but I had lots of time to waste and nothing much to do.

Can't sleep, can't go out, can't face the telly/monitor for too long a time. Falling ill is such a drag.

Last edited:
some interesting pictures, welcome to apad :)

Welcome to APAD :)

cuzz.. :bsmilie:

We got to thank LTA / relevant authorities for it :bsmilie:

I'm actually thinking of buying a small set of Christmas lights to create nice background... A little hesitant though.

Last edited:
Forgot to post the past 3 days' worth of pictures as I was having a flu.

24th December - An Apple A Day... by Rawbean Laden, on Flickr

Thanks to the Japanese lunch buffet & dinner @ Swensen's (while I'm recovering), I've fallen ill again.

Gonna slack this off and post this picture taken yesterday at the supermarket to make-do!

25th December - Wet Christmas by Rawbean Laden, on Flickr

An accidental shot that I took from the car while at the cross junction of a road.

Wet is the word to describe this year's peaceful Christmas, which was spent mostly in bed recovering from a flu and a simple dinner with loved ones.

26th November - Cocktail Glass by Rawbean Laden, on Flickr

Decided to take a picture of my cocktail glass after viewing a short tutorial on Youtube.

Straight-forward capture with a 580EX II strobe against the wall from a lower angle.

Two black cards positioned on each side of the glass gave the stem its black lining.

Last edited: