Rainy Morning with Marina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, i didn't see it.. This pic was taken straight from the CF card, edited on on the exposure in Pisca then posted up.. no pp done nothing at all.. Maybe its ur monitor??:dunno:
think its a scar,nevetherless love ur fisheye shots

Like ur fisheye shots as always bro. Esp the mouth one. Haha :thumbsup: Great shooting with you peeps on sunday.

I noticed that for pic#3, you focused on the wrong eye? One is sharper and the other soft. The sharper one should be infront.

do u see the white patch there? or is it only me?

bro, no worry...i see it too..

its a lil white patch at the left forehead, slightly above the ear...:)

ya, again...whats tat? :D

no offence intended here marky, but i really suggest you PP the pics, at least to a certain extent.

the pics posted here justify neither the beauty of the model, nor the skills of you as a photographer (some shots look pretty good, if PP is done).

PP is almost inevitable nowadays. with that said, PP should be used to enhance, not create. use it to WB, crop, touch up on colours, exposure, skin tone, etc.

posting these shots might not work in your favour.

just my 2 cents. hope you don't take offence, since none was intended. :)

Like ur fisheye shots as always bro. Esp the mouth one. Haha :thumbsup: Great shooting with you peeps on sunday.

I noticed that for pic#3, you focused on the wrong eye? One is sharper and the other soft. The sharper one should be infront.

Great meeting u guys also.. yeah i realised that i tend to focus on the wrong eye, will try to take note the next time.

SolBadGuy said:
no offence intended here marky, but i really suggest you PP the pics, at least to a certain extent.

the pics posted here justify neither the beauty of the model, nor the skills of you as a photographer (some shots look pretty good, if PP is done).

PP is almost inevitable nowadays. with that said, PP should be used to enhance, not create. use it to WB, crop, touch up on colours, exposure, skin tone, etc.

posting these shots might not work in your favour.

just my 2 cents. hope you don't take offence, since none was intended.

No offence taken and point noted. Just that my PP skills are not up to mark yet.. and i'm still learning the hard way of PPing my pics by DIY. :)

No offence taken and point noted. Just that my PP skills are not up to mark yet.. and i'm still learning the hard way of PPing my pics by DIY. :)

My PP skills are far from good too. I'm learning along the way as well. :) Maybe I should get some books to speed up the learning process. But that's if I have enough time to read. :bsmilie:

Thanks to all who have commented on this thread.. will have more to improve the next time round. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.