Rainie Yang Cheng Lin Autograph Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyndi fans more jialat than rainie's ;)

they start to queue the night b4. heh. most likely i goin ard 10-11am on sunday for my case.

Wah very long back le wor...

Look4Yest said:
Wah guys you all going so early ah....
Clement (din get your name wrong ah) like last time wang xin lin lidat ah...pei fu you all lar....
nah ... nobody interested in going early my mate who always go early one also not going for this anymore so i am still thinking if want to go or not

saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2

sunday
1. s11loop
9.joey91 (i'll try sunday 2-2.30pm reach there...)

anyone??

joey91 said:
saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2

sunday
1. s11loop

anyone??

just to share a piece of advice for those who plan to go late ... its always better to go earlier then the actual time , going at 1 or 2 hour before the actual thing starts meaning that most likely u will be at the far back . Its perfectly alright if u are at the far back if u got a ladder or a prime 400mm and above lens taking lighting , fill in flash power and flash distant into consideration ... otherwise make the effort to go there early will not kill .

;)

S11loop said:
just to share a piece of advice for those who plan to go late ... its always better to go earlier then the actual time , going at 1 or 2 hour before the actual thing starts meaning that most likely u will be at the far back . Its perfectly alright if u are at the far back if u got a ladder or a prime 400mm and above lens taking lighting , fill in flash power and flash distant into consideration ... otherwise make the effort to go there early will not kill .

;)

thx clement!!! so my 200mm may need the TC now got capture rainie...:think:
cos saturday n sunday i got work at night... :cry:

saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2

sunday
1. s11loop
2. venom81

S11loop said:

;)

The stage is between Bugis Mac and Star Bucks. I going there ard 1+ to find you guys. I think I should be able to recognise you guys. :)

Venom81 said:
The stage is between Bugis Mac and Star Bucks. I going there ard 1+ to find you guys. I think I should be able to recognise you guys. :)

Have fun man.. haha, that place is quite tighted spaced, SOLER just had their autograph the other day, i passed by... not much space to stand near the stage. So it you want a good view, i recommend you guys go MUCH earlier.. :)

just noticed the SonyBMG website and noticed a couple of changes to the timing of the events, you might want to take a note of it before going down :)

3 June 2006
Bugis Junction
Time: 5.30pm

4 June 2006
Bishan Junction 8
Time: 3pm

the timings and locations are for reference only. please go at what ever time you like, according to your own discretion to get a prime position :)

just a couple of notes though, Junction 8's Atrium would have limited standing area if there is things on display for sale on the same level as the autograph session, hence you had been warned. ;p

saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2

sunday
1. s11loop
2. venom81
3. compro_1975

the very last time when she had one at popular, i was not so bad:sweat:

saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2

sunday
1. s11loop
2. venom81
3. compro_1975
4. yilishengxian

S11loop said:

;)

er.. no ladder, no prime 400mm leh...

fz-20, 12x optical zoom enough ??

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

k3nn3th03 said:

be kiasu enough squeeze to the front lar.... Our local best stunt mah...to be kiasu...wahahaa

saturday
1. s11loop
2. hazekang
3. venom81
4. eugeneceh
5. yilishengxian
6. NMSS_2
7. Rayblade
8. Redsun

sunday
1. s11loop
2. venom81
3. compro_1975
4. yilishengxian

k3nn3th03 said:

will be enough if u like what u see and what u will be getting ... ok i gtg liao :sweat: hope i gt chance for gd spot

come on people~ share @ RLA! for those who missed the event! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.