Railway Photography 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup..yup.. I can make it.
Ha~ i just stay at Clementi. Meet you guys at Clementi MRT?

1. Niterider
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy
5. Christopher

1. Niterider
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy
5. Christopher
6. binbeto

If my street soccer is cancelled, I can join you all..

Hi all,

I am a new club snapper...too bad I am not free on 19 Feb,,,, hopefully there will be a 4th trip.

binbeto said:
1. Niterider
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy
5. Christopher
6. binbeto

If my street soccer is cancelled, I can join you all..

Do drop me a sms if you're coming so we know if we need to wait for you. :D

today raining.... :confused:
tomorrow go clementi be careful ah :)

Since no further comments from you guys... then let's fix it this way:

Date: 19 Feb (Sat)
Time: 9.00am
Meeting place: Clementi MRT control station
Venue: Clementi, Rifle range ...

1. Niterider (confirmed)
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy (confirmed)
5. Christopher
6. binbeto

If you guys want breakfast, then we'll have it at Sunset Way coffeeshop before we trek to the Clementi track. After which we'll move to Rifle range rd.

*Pls confirm your attendance (or sms me at 98765230)

1. Niterider (confirmed)
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy (confirmed)
5. Christopher
6. binbeto
7. icarus (Am i too late?) - 98459465

If you guys want breakfast, then we'll have it at Sunset Way coffeeshop before we trek to the Clementi track. After which we'll move to Rifle range rd.

icarus said:

1. Niterider (confirmed)
2. waiaung
3. wormy
4. tavy (confirmed)
5. Christopher
6. binbeto
7. icarus (Am i too late?) - 98459465

Never too late :D

niterider said:
Never too late :D

Thank u :)
btw, what time are you guys staying up to?
:sweat:

icarus said:
Thank u :)
btw, what time are you guys staying up to?
:sweat:

depends on how much they wanna shoot..and how long they wanna stay. no fixed time for shoots :) can leave anytime if u have something on. Eg. Wormz777 is leaving early ard 11am.

James you damn siao on, so far from your home come to Clementi :sweat: Anyway, my slides from the Ubin trip is developed, want me to bring it along for you to see?

theITguy said:
James you damn siao on, so far from your home come to Clementi :sweat: Anyway, my slides from the Ubin trip is developed, want me to bring it along for you to see?

I want to bring my new lenses out for a test drive mah. hahaa... Bring them out leh, i got some newbie slide film questions to ask u too! ;)

So you got your film camera liao? Haha, I got 1 box of Velvia 50 and E100GX, $10.50 each from Ruby :eek: Today went to Cathay see tripod, Christopher's mood (one of the old looking, but got nice hairstyle salesman) recommend me the Slik 500DX/300DX. Then I go The Camera Workshop, saw those Gitzo and Manfrotto look alike....., but China branded tripod.... hahaha

theITguy said:
So you got your film camera liao? Haha, I got 1 box of Velvia 50 and E100GX, $10.50 each from Ruby :eek: Today went to Cathay see tripod, Christopher's mood (one of the old looking, but got nice hairstyle salesman) recommend me the Slik 500DX/300DX. Then I go The Camera Workshop, saw those Gitzo and Manfrotto look alike....., but China branded tripod.... hahaha

eh... i oso need a cheap tripod for my canon S1 leh... bo chio. :sticktong

theITguy said:

I havent get my film body yet... still deciding which one to get..
Ok lah, catch up with u tmr.. i going off liao~! Seeya guys tmr!

Havent buy lah..... No money.... see see look look only. My main concern will be the filters..... Graduated and CP the most important for me currently..... that 2 cost about $200+/- for 67mm liao :bigeyes:

You can try the Pro 300DX loh, $130 only, can support up to 3KG and up to your eye level (or even higher). I am 1.72m fyi.

Eh... how long is the journey to the rifle range? I dun want like reach there 10am then 11am I got to leave liao...

Sorry.. I think on 2nd thoughts, its kinda rush for me... so I think I will join u all next time... my apologises.

My friend binbeto would be pulling out too... have fun guys!

coming 'live' from King albert park now!!! niterider, tavy , itguy n me are posting from mac!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.