Rail way at sunset way ( clementi )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the tracks seemed very dilapidated with a lot of lobangs at the center part. If not careful, can fall through it and into the canal below.

ok...me abit scare liao.....:(

U look at my 2nd and 3rd pics on the first page. The gap between the metal planks that we walk on and the railway track is pretty broad. There's nothing supporting the rails except for the wooden spacers in which some also had rotted away.

ok...me abit scare liao.....:(

No worries. At long as u are careful about where u are stepping, the risk of falling through can be mitigated somewhat. Metal fatigue is a far worse danger. You cant see it, so if u are planning to cross the bridge, my best advise is to try and step on different section of metal. I have done the crossing once some time back - it was an experience. You can still take pictures of both sides if u dont cross the bridge. Just involves walking across using the sturdy pedestrian bridge 50 meters away. Alternatively, you can drive and park @ 2 different locations. Hope the attached map helps.

2438331163_42a8189ddd_o.jpg

No worries. At long as u are careful about where u are stepping, the risk of falling through can be mitigated somewhat. Metal fatigue is a far worse danger. You cant see it, so if u are planning to cross the bridge, my best advise is to try and step on different section of metal. I have done the crossing once some time back - it was an experience. You can still take pictures of both sides if u dont cross the bridge. Just involves walking across using the sturdy pedestrian bridge 50 meters away. Alternatively, you can drive and park @ 2 different locations. Hope the attached map helps.

2438331163_42a8189ddd_o.jpg

WOw thks bro.....will feedback here....:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.