R.A.N. Outdoor Casual Shoot (5 Aug 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to the organiser and 3 lovely R.A.N from spore:bsmilie:

Hmm.. U r welcome, Harry! Glad you could stay and complete the shoot! I think the girls did well today! =D

You mean the lovely R.A.N. Macam have like 3 of the same person like that. lol

Hahaha!! Will this be the NEW S.H.E. locally?! =P

Thanks to lobinhoot, and the lovely R.A.N. Really enjoyed the shoot and learn a lots.

Just need to apologise to Apple and my group that I had need to leave early today, rushed home to take care of my ill mum.

Will do my best to do PP work on the series of photos taken.

No prob, bored dad! I hope u didn't "bore" the girls today.. =P

Thanks to lobinhoot, and the lovely R.A.N. Really enjoyed the shoot and learn a lots.

Just need to apologise to Apple and my group that I had need to leave early today, rushed home to take care of my ill mum.

Will do my best to do PP work on the series of photos taken.

Thanks to lobinhoot..
hope to see ur photos soon...;)

SHE?? You must be kidding me. Oh very well, i'll volunteer to be the short fart. nb.... keke.

Hmm... Maybe I should organise another R.A.N. shoot soon eh? =P But I dun wanna "publicise" my R.A.N. so often la... Think once a month will be good. =D Different theme each month. Then 12 months will se lotsa pics.... :thumbsup:

Hmm... Maybe I should organise another R.A.N. shoot soon eh? =P But I dun wanna "publicise" my R.A.N. so often la... Think once a month will be good. =D Different theme each month. Then 12 months will se lotsa pics.... :thumbsup:

Can make a calender liao.
Heehee... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.