Questioned by police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha....

Maybe next time they will put "NO CAMERA" sign at esplanade, and we can take picture of "NO CAMERA" sign with Esplanade as a background :bsmilie: .

Worst thing to happend, "NO CAMERA FOR LOCAL" sign at Esplanade :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
Hahaha....

Maybe next time they will put "NO CAMERA" sign at esplanade, and we can take picture of "NO CAMERA" sign with Esplanade as a background :bsmilie: .

Worst thing to happend, "NO CAMERA FOR LOCAL" sign at Esplanade :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

how come migrate from Wisma to Esplanade liaoz? ;p

hwchoy said:
how come migrate from Wisma to Esplanade liaoz? ;p
Ups...., Sorry......, mixed up with another similar thread :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

hwchoy said:
btw, sausage your camera bag very big is it? big enough to hold 2kg of TNT? :think:
wow, carry a back pack, what 10KG of TNT??? Actually, what about your pockets, I am sure between teh front and back pockets of your pants, we can squeeze 1/2 KG of TNT lah.

So, from now on, anyone carrying back pack will be search, so is anyone wearing pants.

I thought the trend nowadays is plastique.

Deadpoet said:
wow, carry a back pack, what 10KG of TNT??? Actually, what about your pockets, I am sure between teh front and back pockets of your pants, we can squeeze 1/2 KG of TNT lah.

So, from now on, anyone carrying back pack will be search, so is anyone wearing pants.

vince123123 said:
I thought the trend nowadays is plastique.
I am trying to sty with the material suggested by hwchoy, so we wont be accused of comparing apples to organges

Actually, don't be so negative.... maybe they wanna contact you for your pictures! With that, they can identify the falungung members!!!;)

Ok, start thinking of your rates..... of course, maybe they can award you with a certificate of public service instead.... :bsmilie:

StreetShooter said:
According to Thomas Hobbes,

You give up certain liberties so that the police can protect you from the bogeyman. The freedom from having your particulars taken down is one of the things you give up.

Hobbes' was merely suggesting a counterpoint to the extreme of anarchy.

Not volunteering information in this particular case is different from not volunteering information if Sausage was a witness to a calamitous event, e.g., terroristic bomb attack.

The spirit of your post suggests an apologist's position that prescribes a blind submission to all forms of authority when it wasn't necessary in this example. Societal peace was neither shaken or stirred by that bunch of funny people. Not volunteering personal information because one is not part of Falungong does not jeopardise the peace.

Hehehehe :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Deadpoet said:
I am trying to sty with the material suggested by hwchoy, so we wont be accused of comparing apples to organges

Deadpoet said:

Do ya noe that C4 plastic explosives can be compressed into a credit card sized shape with a killing radius of approximately 5 to 10m?

If that's the case, everyone of us are potential suicide bombers. :)

This thread is not going anywhere. There won't be a correct/legal conclusion about if we should/ or should not comply, and why. I'm closing this thread before anyone gets the wrong idea on how to react when being approached by a police officer.

Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.