~ Queen Of The Dusk ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ! :bigeyes:

Like the 1st 3 shoots :thumbsup:
Brings to mind the female character 'Trinity' in the movie 'Matrix' :lovegrin:

I think the 3 pic is closest to what u describe, hehe. You are right... come to think of it, she looks like 'Trinity' with longer hair. Haha :bsmilie:

excellent buddy...~
yeah...makes mi wanna get 1 of ur strobes...
but then again, it takes more than a strobe to achieve wat u haf in ur pic :thumbsup:

Thanks thanks.. ;)
Like a receipe, still need the strobes as a 'base'. :)

Wow... awesome! Excellent images.

I'm sure there's more to just his use of outdoor strobes? The images look like some stylised colour effects were done using post-processing? Exceptional.

Thanks dude... yes, post processing is still a must. Like a recipe it comes all together. :)

Great series, great shots. :thumbsup: I love everything. ;)

What can I say... haha.. you know the best. Nice stuff you had there... *bow*

WOW WOW WOW

that is really nice pics man..... in my little novice opinion i think she poses very well plus your composition ....i mean BLOWN AWAY man!!!!! just like looking at America's Top Model where they show the pictures taken of the models.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bro .. if I buy one of your outdoor strobes... can you teach me how you PP your shots? ;)

Great Series!:thumbsup::thumbsup: If trun to B&W also nice too!

WOW WOW WOW

that is really nice pics man..... in my little novice opinion i think she poses very well plus your composition ....i mean BLOWN AWAY man!!!!! just like looking at America's Top Model where they show the pictures taken of the models.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for ya comments dude :embrass: Glad u liked it...

Awesome stuff bro. Gotta tag along during some of your shoots to learn the ropes. Heh heh so when should the old CAC members meetup for kopi. Too bad LZK is overseas. :) Beautiful series :thumbsup:

Yo bro,... thanks man. Must meet up with u again one day for kopi again. Haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.