Punk Rock Jumping Spider

Elite77

Aug 17, 2009
Sembawang
www.wix.com
Found this cute punk rock jumping spider with spiked hair do at my void deck. No choice but to go down on all 4s to take the shot.

5818317795_25a1987b69_b.jpg

5818373763_5a57f9f454_b.jpg

5818317039_cb386e87da_b.jpg

5818883648_1ed5454c86_b.jpg

#5 Is this a wasp? Anyone knows. Landed on my shorts while i was shooting the spider
5818373793_c2f2a5738d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking Mohak spider.

#5 is a Lchneumon Wasp ( should be Ichneumon )

Last edited:
wah bro, nice catch. from now on can do macro at void deck liao. no need to travel far. :))))

#1 is the best bro, are u changing to this hairstyle also?

Last one is Ichneumon wasp, got let it try to poke its long long behind into u??? :p

Last one is Ichneumon wasp, got let it try to poke its long long behind into u??? :p

Oop i made a typo error... thanks for the correct #5 spelling

nice shots Elite77....nice punk spidey!!! wwwoooooooooo!!!!:bigeyes::bigeyes:

Last edited:
Wow..sagita. we seem to have the same subject on concrete ground. Nice catch. Like its hairstyle.

#1 and #5 are lovely :thumbsup:

nice shot bro.. hahas today morning i went take macro oso hahas but is at malaysia hehe.. i saw so mani different JS ;)

Sagita, you're sure you did not use a hairdryer to blow the spiddy's hair into Mohawk style!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good looking Mohak spider.

#5 is a Lchneumon Wasp ( should be Ichneumon )

wah bro, nice catch. from now on can do macro at void deck liao. no need to travel far. :))))

nice shots Elite77....nice punk spidey!!! wwwoooooooooo!!!!:bigeyes::bigeyes:

Wow..sagita. we seem to have the same subject on concrete ground. Nice catch. Like its hairstyle.

Thanks all for the comments. Lance n Nicky, thanks for the wasp info. Luckily it did not prick me with its needle. Super long needle

#1 and #5 are lovely
Thanks Vincent.

nice shot bro.. hahas today morning i went take macro oso hahas but is at malaysia hehe.. i saw so mani different JS ;)
Thanks JK. See u next week

Sagita, you're sure you did not use a hairdryer to blow the spiddy's hair into Mohawk style!
Thanks Uncle lew. I got no skill to blow till like that. Hehehe........

Solid Punk, Great Sots :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Bro. I am glad u like it

super good lighting&good shot.