Prostitute: Singapore men are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 3weeks ago, after dinner, I was driving past Geylang. I was like driving in a Safari zoo. I was watching from my car window, those old hens [laumuji], spring chicken, ducks, snakes, horses, apes, donkeys, wolf, a wolf in sheep skin and so forth. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Maybe she just had poor command of English. I suppose what she meant to say was "Singapore men who f***ed me are stupid (there's so much better deals in the next lorong!)" :bsmilie:

Anybody who visit prostitute is stupid. The risk of disease is so high. Once you get something like warts or herpes, it will stay with you for life.... that is if you don't get something lethal like Aids or Hep B.

Actually, visiting those girls in massage parlour, ktv or ....... do you think u can tahan and just be natural hang around with your buddy? How many of us will deny not "yellow colour" ? only to your wife? gf?

But once you loose control and falls for a lady, you hardly could control yourself. Especially these ladies can be so much different from your wife or gf, true enough! For those who never experienced until they are some age, oh dear.... can you imagine? I knew few of those even management level mid 30 or 40 just changed like that.

I am in the construction line, like some of you. Those senior ranks or even just supervisor ranks of contractor will "jieo" you out for a drink. They advice you don't do it but they are happy to tell you what they had or have. I always wonder how come they are alright, is it really safe, is it the warning advices being over-reacted.....

Does touching a lady in anyway makes you safer than having the intercourse? I have no idea and never came across the info , education of that part.

So in the end, how do you hold back to fight against that lust..... some can but some cannot. There's no actual statistic figuere. My hand will touch the wallet and think of camera.... oh, i should go out the place and think of WTB in ..... :sweatsm::sweat:

wa lao
only $50 bucks?!?!

you know why singaporean men are stupid?
they pay for sex when you can get it for free!

Does touching a lady in anyway makes you safer than having the intercourse? I have no idea and never came across the info , education of that part.
If there is no open wound on the skin, that's quite safe to touch with skin. Sexual intercourse will have a higher chance of opening small wound, and therefore higher chance of transmitting disease. Some STD virus/bacteria are targeting some cell's receptors on sex organ rather than hand or other skin area.

If there is no open wound on the skin, that's quite safe to touch with skin. Sexual intercourse will have a higher chance of opening small wound, and therefore higher chance of transmitting disease. Some STD virus/bacteria are targeting some cell's receptors on sex organ rather than hand or other skin area.

Bro.....never knw u are the expert in these area:thumbsup:

Bro.....never knw u are the expert in these area:thumbsup:
These should be common sense and general knowledge :sweat:

just like AIDS mainly transmitted through blood or fluid contact.

About 3weeks ago, after dinner, I was driving past Geylang. I was like driving in a Safari zoo. I was watching from my car window, those old hens [laumuji], spring chicken, ducks, snakes, horses, apes, donkeys, wolf, a wolf in sheep skin and so forth. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

they are everywhere globally ! not just Singapore.. !

Genting Hotel outside also have... ! Dubai city area also have... ! most of them are at HongKong, Macau, Shenzhen, Guandong and Shanghai due to ease of border crossing.:sweat:

Sinagapore's Geylang is a small small one... :sweat:

Anybody who visit prostitute is stupid. The risk of disease is so high. Once you get something like warts or herpes, it will stay with you for life.... that is if you don't get something lethal like Aids or Hep B.
In the long run it is much safer and cheaper to get these ....... LOVE DOLLS :think:
http://www.viciousenterprises.com/summersblog/2007/08/realdolls-more-like-realcreepy.html

she is stupid, when u paid money to her for sex, u get her stupid disease instead of herpes aids gonorrhea etc..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

her customer service v :thumbsd:, how can say customer stupid! complain to Case arh! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.