free case, lcd protector

Canon S1
$730
free lcd protector worth $9.50
free 256mb card from agent.
promotion ends 22 August 04

from ms color

gst is not included

I was quoted $899 :eek: by Best Denki with free 2x256Mb Flash card for the Canon Powershot S1-IS . But to be fair to them, they offer a 12 month interest free installment for the camera. Forgot to ask for the Z3 though. I will be eyeing this 2 camera this coming Comex 2004 at Suntec.

TME said:
That would be noise under low light rather than pixelated.... pixelated look comes about when u over stretch a low res pic....

Pixelation could mean noise to some people. I believe that when you shoot in movie mode the ISO sensitivity will be dependent on lighting. Low light, high ISO (more noise/pixelation).

But if pixelation equals grainy pictures, then you may want to increase the camera resolution. :bsmilie:

kegler said:
i've heard people mention about the low speed card for 640x480 30fps n having difficulty in recording.... i tested wif an old cf card...speed should be slow .... althought i get a '!' after 10sec....the recording still goes on... after that viewing it on pc or cam, no problem...hmm....i wonder ! is for wat purpose since the recording seems to be ok

Generally, a 3.1MP doesn't need a hi-speed card since the files are not that big. You won't notice the difference in processing time. Fast cards only come in handly when you are shooting on a 5MP or bigger camera, especially when you are making consecutive shots. ;p

I am interested in the z3. But how close is the print-out from the one you see in the LCD?

Should we bulk buy during the exhibition to get a very good price (or free gift)?

hmm.. how about movie scene ,, need Hispeed Card!??? :dunno:

640x480 30 fps!!!

Whats the price and the accessories given at comex2004 for the Z3? any reports!! thanks!

Minolta.jpg

the image quality of z3 is holding me back, is it better capturing color portraits of ppl than panasonic fz10?

just got mine from Comex :). BTW the scanned image looks familiar :p

Coolsmurf said:
Minolta.jpg

the image quality of z3 is holding me back, is it better capturing color portraits of ppl than panasonic fz10?
but i thing.. will the price of the camera holds u bk...
this is wat i consider when i bought my Z2.. n compare wif FZ10..
i can't afford extra 2++ to 3++ for difference of Z2 to Fz10.
with the extra $$ can buy flash/wide angle converter/assories.. etc..

FZ10.. lens adaptor hard to find.. need to order overseas, WC convertor veri expensive(can buy a new compact cam), prop. batt. vs AA.. etc .....
Z1/2/3 lens adaptor easy to find n cheap/ original WC is resonable dun not get 3rd party(comfirm vignet unless try a x0.75WC) batt. can find anywhere in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.