Promoting free Photog service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
I dun think they are obliged to turn in their shots?

Anyway, so many ppl, dunno who is who. After dat u act blur oso liddat. :bsmilie: A chance to boost ur portfolio oso no good? :D
:bsmilie: in the case, the volunteer is smarter than the organizer:bsmilie:

Hosea said:
:bsmilie: in the case, the volunteer is smarter than the organizer:bsmilie:

bro hosea,your not part of the "gang" ,so ..;p

The number 1 unspoken rule here is:
If u know that person & he does something which you think he should not do, SHUT UP.
Else flame all you want.
:)

AReality said:
If u know that person & he does something which you think he should not do, SHUT UP.
Else flame all you want.

:dunno: meaning:dunno:

AReality said:
Else flame all you want.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

AhV said:
ai yo...relac la brudder

I guess when you enjoy what you see or shoot, you shoot better ??? :lovegrin:

Look Look See See Shoot Shoot ...........Drink Drink get drunken ..... :bsmilie:

AReality said:
Else flame all you want.

hahahah.. no wonder i dun see some usual flamers in here..

back to topic, I've participated in these kind of FOC event shots before and I must say it's a good experience for me. How else would a newbie (me) get the chance to shoot in these kind of setting (club/pub/disco). As previously said, the event opens an opportunity for ppl to shoot in exchange for just a few (i think only 3?) shots.

Jeffery Chung calender wo ..... last year one became a collectable item haha :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Look Look See See Shoot Shoot ...........Drink Drink get drunken ..... :bsmilie:
Not FS meh? :think: :think:

What I find interesting are some of the CSers who have put their name there are also people who make a big ho har about undercutting/low cost/no budget shoot.

Let's see what they have to say next time when they make noise again and someone reply " but you shoot for free what? " I'm sure some of us will be keeping a look out as well as a list of the names:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hah. I would shoot for free. but don't think anyone will wnat me to shoot... my photos suck.

yqt said:
What I find interesting are some of the CSers who have put their name there are also people who make a big ho har about undercutting/low cost/no budget shoot.

Let's see what they have to say next time when they make noise again and someone reply " but you shoot for free what? " I'm sure some of us will be keeping a look out as well as a list of the names:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I will shoot for free .. depending who ask me ... :sticktong

I will also volunteer to shoot ... for charity events that I consider worthwhile .... :)

I will also anyhow shoot .... whatever lar/lor/huh ?? hehe .. :devil:

yqt said:

Now that I read what you say... You have a point. My teacher in sec sch used to say that empty vessels make the most noise. :think:

KNIGHT ONG said:
I will shoot for free .. depending who ask me ... :sticktong

I will also volunteer to shoot ... for charity events that I consider worthwhile .... :)

I will also anyhow shoot .... whatever lar/lor/huh ?? hehe ..

I have shot for free depanding on who ask me. TFCD/very close friend/family/etc ( last one if charge will sure kana koking)

I have shot for charity events which I consider worthwhile. Not NKF ( lucky man !! )

I have also any how shoot. Whatever is not selected is considered anyhow shoot to me and also when I'm just having some fun with my kids :bsmilie:

But what I WILL NOT do is make statements like " my min charge is $XXX if not .... ", " cannot shoot for so little money ", " no money for photographer than don't shoot lor ", etc....;p

BTW, withregards to my previous post, you're NOT one of those that come to mind. :)

Anyway it was posted as an interesting observation which some of us felt seems to be the case. Cheers

yqt said:
BTW, withregards to my previous post, you're NOT one of those that come to mind. :)

Anyway it was posted as an interesting observation which some of us felt seems to be the case. Cheers

Isit ?? :sweat:

Anyway .. I wont bother who got min charge or whatsoever lar those who make remarks ... I am a hobbist .. shooting is just another pass time where I can get back my ROI .. hehehe ... ;) unless I turns PRO-newbie ,,,,,, :embrass:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Isit ?? :sweat:

Anyway .. I wont bother who got min charge or whatsoever lar those who make remarks ... I am a hobbist .. shooting is just another pass time where I can get back my ROI .. hehehe ... ;) unless I turns PRO-newbie ,,,,,, :embrass:

PRO-newbie?? That a new term. But I think you're getting there very soon ;) at the moment I think most here will know you as a " old bird " :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.