Project SuperStar Final ! who will win ?

who will win ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMSS_2 said:
i was told by my friends that kelly was supposingly to be the princess and jun yang to be the prince of the superstar contest!(thus signing up a contact with the recording company even though he has lost) but the majority of the viewers have spoken!

anyone needs a look at magic ball?

magic ball tells me that Kelly was the better singer last night despite the results of the voting :bsmilie:

nemesis32 said:
actually i think weilian is in a NO-WIN situation... now that he won, people will say it's sympathy votes...

IMHO, he wasn't as good as quite a few contestants such as JunYang for example. However, he's able to touch the hearts becos of a fact that he's blind and he sings with emotions...with nasal voice etc included...

From what i know, most of his voters are aunties... esp those who goes to the Kuan Yin Temple at 4 horse road.... :) as he sings there before he joins Superstar...

So, definitely, in terms of internet voting, fan club etc, he wil lose out but he still appeals to most other people, such as those Anti-kelly fans as well...
This I have to agree. Ask my peers, and most would probably say Kelly. In fact, I notice there are supporters in my age group (mid 20s), but many wont publicly say they prefer Kelvin. Still, they are the ones silently voting, and that made the difference.

Loud screams and yells dont always win, I guess? :D

eikin said:
magic ball tells me that Kelly was the better singer last night despite the results of the voting :bsmilie:

My also lei, I think both of our balls are faulty.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.