PRO PLAN DOG SHOW, 13 July 2003

• Thread starter Pet Photographer
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
No meeting point. Just keep a look out for folks with their DSLR and digi cams snapping away. :bsmilie:

But will be leaving in the late pm as I have another location shoot at a cafe in the east. :eek:

: ) btw, agape01 will not be coming along (agape01 and myself will be going for the cafe shoot) :p

Perhaps you may wish to meet up with SniperD or kira there in the afternoon? ;)

Originally posted by joanne
cool...and i was worried that i might not have company in the afternoon. will be coming after lunch...is there a meeting point?

thanks, will keep a lookout for sniperd and kira on sunday.

Ya ;) Yeah :rbounce: Click Click Click Click :eek:

Please count me in.. thanks

Originally posted by Pet Photographer
The event is free for all to attend. There won't be any special treatment given to us by the organisers ie allowing us into the show ring.

:what: Do keep a look out on the floor in case of booby traps left behind by irresponsible dog owners ;p

See you all this Sunday.

RSVP LIST:
1) Amos Wong aka furdography studio
2) Caleb Cheong aka agape01
3) Ron Lee aka SniperD?
4) Omar Pineda aka marx
5) larry loh aka Larry

6) sgt. Pepper
7) Xin
8) swift-monkey
9) BATO - "Tentative... depends on my schedule"
10) joanne
11)Thomaschan

Hi MaGixShOe :D

Here are the event details as posted earlier.

fbef6b68.jpg

Picture courtesy of Caleb aka agape01

PROPLAN DOG SHOW
Venue : Singapore Expo Hall 5, 1, Expo Drive
Date : 13 July 2003
Time : 9am to 6pm

How to get there.

By Road
Singapore Expo is easily accessible via 3 major expressways, namely the East Coast Parkway (ECP), the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and the Tampines Expressway (TPE). For the visitors' convenience, there are 2000 carpark lots dedicated solely for visitors to the centre.

By Car
From the city, take the PIE (exit 4A), turn off into Simei Avenue and then into Upper Changi Road East. Alternatively, take the ECP (exit 2B) and connect to Xilin Avenue followed by Upper Changi Road East or Changi South Avenue 1 or 3. Or from the TPE, turn off into Upper Changi Road East.

The Expo is also easily accessible with public bus stops located directly in front for bus numbers 12, 24 and 38. Bus fares range between S$0.60 to S$1.20 (non-air conditioned buses) and S$0.70-S$1.50 (air conditioned buses).

Map: http://www.singapore-expo.com.sg/visitor/map.pdf

Above information extracted from Singapore Expo's website.

:thumbsup: SNAP SNAP SNAP :rbounce:

Originally posted by Pet Photographer
Hi MaGixShOe :D

Here are the event details as posted earlier.

fbef6b68.jpg

Picture courtesy of Caleb aka agape01

PROPLAN DOG SHOW
Venue : Singapore Expo Hall 5, 1, Expo Drive
Date : 13 July 2003
Time : 9am to 6pm

How to get there.

By Road
Singapore Expo is easily accessible via 3 major expressways, namely the East Coast Parkway (ECP), the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and the Tampines Expressway (TPE). For the visitors' convenience, there are 2000 carpark lots dedicated solely for visitors to the centre.

By Car
From the city, take the PIE (exit 4A), turn off into Simei Avenue and then into Upper Changi Road East. Alternatively, take the ECP (exit 2B) and connect to Xilin Avenue followed by Upper Changi Road East or Changi South Avenue 1 or 3. Or from the TPE, turn off into Upper Changi Road East.

The Expo is also easily accessible with public bus stops located directly in front for bus numbers 12, 24 and 38. Bus fares range between S$0.60 to S$1.20 (non-air conditioned buses) and S$0.70-S$1.50 (air conditioned buses).

Map: http://www.singapore-expo.com.sg/visitor/map.pdf

Above information extracted from Singapore Expo's website.

:thumbsup: SNAP SNAP SNAP :rbounce:

Huh? No MRT? heheheheheh :D

Nope there's no MRT that day :devil:

Sigh wish I can go, but will be at home processing photos taken on 12. And preparing for ICT!!! ARGGH!!!! ;(

Originally posted by espn

Sigh wish I can go, but will be at home processing photos taken on 12. And preparing for ICT!!! ARGGH!!!! ;(

Huh? Sure or not? No MRT that day to Expo? :cry:

Nearest MRT station is Expo (such creativity in naming MRT stations :rolleyes: :D )

:kok: espn :D

oei!!! dun mislead people lah!!! :flame:

Forgot to mention the nearest MRT is EXPO. BTW, espn happy ICT preparation. It's regrettable you are missing the fun. :cry:

show2.jpg

Programme subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.