Pre-wedding + Actual day wedding photography @ S$1288

jewis

Apr 28, 2019
Singapore
Hi viewers! We are Snapt Productions consisting of a team of passionate creators, endeavoring to capture your stories through our eyes!

As we are new to the wedding market and in need of portfolios, we would like to offer our wedding photography services at a low price for a limited time! At only S$1288, you get a 6 hrs local pre-wedding photo session with us as well as photo coverage on your actual wedding day of up to 10 hrs!

We are looking for fun and enthusiastic couples who are willing to try out new ideas/concepts or simply wants to have a enjoyable/fun-filled pre-wedding photo shoot session. Feel the experience our clients have with us at snapt.productions/wedding-photography

We would like to cover your actual day wedding as well! We believe that every couple deserve to capture the finest moments of their wedding day.

We may be new to wedding photography, but we have years of experience in events, indoor & outdoor photography and have worked with many established clients/brands including One Championship, Singhealth, KPMG, Raffles Medical and Ministry of Manpower. We will ensure that you and your partner gets to relive the most treasured and unforgettable memories of that very special day forever.

You can view more of our photography services at snapt.productions

If you and loved one are interested, feel free to drop me an email at jewistan00@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 97563771. I am more than happy to meet you guys in person to discuss what you have in mind for your shoot!

Cheers!

Jewis
Snapt Productions