Post here-pics taken fr S5000, S5600, S9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard that the image quality from the raynox filter is good, but the autofocusing and focusing distance, im not too sure, maybe u should try it urself b4 getting :) i think the focusing distance is quite a small range, something like 12-15 inch. anything nearer/further cant focus...

Zaknafein said:
i have heard that the image quality from the raynox filter is good, but the autofocusing and focusing distance, im not too sure, maybe u should try it urself b4 getting :) i think the focusing distance is quite a small range, something like 12-15 inch. anything nearer/further cant focus...

Thanks for the info. I do have a +4 filter, but still learning to use it well. I'd seen many good macro shots from ppl with raynox, but not on a S9500. I read on raynox 250 only x 2.9 on S9500. So I wasn't sure if it's good spending on it... Anyway, thanks a lot. ;)

i have posted some pics of an insect a while ago, those r taken using raynox 250 macro filter.

Went SBG again to practise macro. These are all uncrop & had not had color adjustment. Only had been resized. Hope you all will enjoy.

macro01zp4.jpg

macro02zt0.jpg

macro03jg0.jpg

macro04hl8.jpg

macro06ut1.jpg

These are with +4 CU filter attached. C&C are welcome.

macro401ik7.jpg

#2 This guy is less than 1cm
macro402ma5.jpg

macro403pb3.jpg

macro405iq1.jpg

macro408sn9.jpg

longko said:
These are with +4 CU filter attached. C&C are welcome.

macro401ik7.jpg

this is very scary. haha.. may i ask wat shutter spd n aperture and no. of megapixel u using? did u zoom all the way near it or u r standing real close? no cropping at all?

pg12 said:
this is very scary. haha.. may i ask wat shutter spd n aperture and no. of megapixel u using? did u zoom all the way near it or u r standing real close? no cropping at all?

These are taken with P & A mode, aperture F5.8-F8, shutter speed is auto. Zoom almost to the end and subject is a palm size away. Ya no cropping at all, only resizingl. Here's some crop I made. The shots can be more magnified with better angle and distance, but I'm too new to get a clean shot. Love to try a +10, wonder how it'll turn out.

crop02hu0.jpg

crop01el9.jpg

crop03ud9.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macro2em0.jpg
Crop:
crop2gc9.jpg

1. cam used: S9500
2. shutter speed: 1/77
3. aperture: f/8
4. focal length: 67mm
5. iso: 200
6. wb: auto
7. metering: pattern

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macro3va3.jpg
Crop:
crop3vs4.jpg

2. shutter speed: 1/3
5. iso: 80

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macro4yd4.jpg
Crop:
crop4gm4.jpg

2. shutter speed: 1/2

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=macro5rr4.jpg
Crop:
crop5ex9.jpg

2. shutter speed: 1/2

No more active S5xxx or S9xxx users anymore? Kinda Sad :(

Here something different from the insects.

Crop:
dropletc3eh5.jpg

Crop:
dropletc4dk0.jpg

Some pics taken today......... C&C plz......my first few times on the S9500.
All the pics are raw....no Photoshopz.. hope to learn more on how to take proper. thankz.

Kawaii doggy! You might want to consider using MF for sharper images. If possible use ISO80 instead of ISO400. Lesser noise. You may want to consider an external flash. Do note when getting ext flash, that if your S9500 is made in Japan there are limited option for it. If yours is made in China, then most ext. flash will work.

Here's some of better water droplets I'd just shot.

Crop:

Crop:
dropletc6qp5.jpg

Crop:
dropletc7vv2.jpg

yo man!!
i'm impressed with your macro shots.:thumbsup:

did you use a +4 CU for the water drops shots?
same as you did for those tiny creatures?

yo man!!
i'm impressed with your macro shots.:thumbsup:

did you use a +4 CU for the water drops shots?
same as you did for those tiny creatures?

Thanks. I found out that without CU filter, you can take sharper water drops. Water droplets aren't that small, unlike insects.

For water droplet I'd used tissue paper, and for focus I placed a long object into the water and focus above it. You'll need ext. flash for the 2k or more shutter speed. Hope this info will be useful.;)

Edit: the ones with Amethyst (Purple) are taken with +4 CU filter, as you can see they aren't sharp.

wat ext flash r u using den? y izzit china set can work wif most flash yet jap set cant?

wat ext flash r u using den? y izzit china set can work wif most flash yet jap set cant?

I'm using what comes in a package from previous owner. It's a 3rd party ext flash, achiever 828. Jap set has higher trigger voltage than most ext flash can handle. China set were released later than the Jap set, so don't have this problem.;)

Some Nightshots i took with the S9500..........Raw againz....C&C plz... anyone shoot IR with S9500 ? can share? planning to get a IR-filter for it.

i thot need to haf that function b4 u can shoot IR? just by getting a IR filter alone can work that way oredi? i've been wanting to ask u y u need a IR filter for as i saw ur WTB that time.

I'm using what comes in a package from previous owner. It's a 3rd party ext flash, achiever 828. Jap set has higher trigger voltage than most ext flash can handle. China set were released later than the Jap set, so don't have this problem.;)

i think its the other way round.....
u have to see whether ur s9500 can handle the EXT FLASH'S trigger voltage.

currently im using a nikon speedlite... so far so good

i think its the other way round.....
u have to see whether ur s9500 can handle the EXT FLASH'S trigger voltage.

currently im using a nikon speedlite... so far so good

You could be right. I'm only into photography for 1+ month;) BTW which nikon flash are you using? Thanks

hi WZ, once again you did it man! bring out the best of a prosumer capabilities! great shots with the S9500. Fantastic! looks like the camera is serving you well. btw, i hope fuji didn't charge you for the servicing. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.