Portrait lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. good lens. i am reluctant to let it go if i get the 24-70.

for me, i have only 1 choice.. cos both lens are quite similar to me.. I choose 24-70mm because better contrast, saturation and detail for subjects is :thumbsup:~~ f/2.8 for background blur and low light situations, but not too low light conditions..

for me, i have only 1 choice.. cos both lens are quite similar to me.. I choose 24-70mm because better contrast, saturation and detail for subjects is :thumbsup:~~ f/2.8 for background blur and low light situations, but not too low light conditions..

Agree with you on the 24-70~ f2.8 totally rox... Tho i often shoot at f4 using the lens for portraits~

Once again my fave pic using the 50mm f/1.2 shot wide-open on my 70-200.......buay tahan ah!! :lovegrin:

Picture1-4.jpg

i wonder how much can my 24-105 fetch.

Once again my fave pic using the 50mm f/1.2 shot wide-open on my 70-200.......buay tahan ah!! :lovegrin:

Picture1-4.jpg

damn swee...buay tahan man...blur liao...

Haha....i think the 50mm f/1.2 will make the perfect portraiture lens for me! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.