Portia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her so beautiful :D

eh bro... i really envy u la... she's so darn sweet. melts my heart. haha

IMG_6795.jpg

Hey Jon,
this one is good. My gf loves the natural feeling.

I think she's most natural (picturesque) when she's doing something that pertains to her natural self such as that cute smiley pic you posted early...me thinks that she tends to be the bubbly kind isn't she?

I think she's most natural (picturesque) when she's doing something that pertains to her natural self such as that cute smiley pic you posted early...me thinks that she tends to be the bubbly kind isn't she?

hmm.. i wouldn't describe her as cute and bubbly... i also dunno how to explain eheh.. i'll be sure do update u if i find out more.

regarding the earlier pic and this b/w one i just posted, i think she's more like the latter. similar to the one lying on the couch. :)

hmm.. i wouldn't describe her as cute and bubbly... i also dunno how to explain eheh.. i'll be sure do update u if i find out more.

regarding the earlier pic and this b/w one i just posted, i think she's more like the latter. similar to the one lying on the couch. :)

I didn't mean cute cute...more like girl next door kinda charisma...but what do i know? I haven't met the girl :p

I like the first 2 images a lot, and the last one that's in B&W and shot on film (as you said).

What film would that be?

I didn't mean cute cute...more like girl next door kinda charisma...but what do i know? I haven't met the girl :p

ahhah.. hmm girl next door.. yeah i think that seems closer but still too general a statement.. not refuting u lar....

put it this way, isn't it more interesting when u dun get to find out much about a person just by looking at them? makes u wonder... :)

That's a good point, but in my portraiture work i try to get to know the subject better so its easier to show people their real inner beauty :) But with her i'm thinking its not going to be so hard is it? :p No need to refute la just having a nice exchange :)

I like the first 2 images a lot, and the last one that's in B&W and shot on film (as you said).

What film would that be?

yo bro.. nice to see u ard man! i need to get my ass over there (u still in melb rite?) and shoot... sg is getting a little.. stiffling. :bsmilie:

film was ilford xp2. trying out c41 films.. for convenience.. eheh not bad this one.. but wat do i know about film. :bsmilie:

Is it me or is red her color too?

That's a good point, but in my portraiture work i try to get to know the subject better so its easier to show people their real inner beauty :) But with her i'm thinking its not going to be so hard is it? :p No need to refute la just having a nice exchange :)

ya lar didn't wanna come across as refuting mar..

well yes, i prefer to get to know someone b4 shooting them, however, no such luxury for this shoot. happy with the results tho.. i did a second shoot for her in the studio, but i think i like this series better, altho u could say i would know her slightly better the second time right? hehe...

She looks good in red. However from what i've seen b4, that cheongsam she wore for the guilin shoot, while it was nice and pretty, is not her color so it didn't look so good on her. That studio shoot you mentioned was it the Vue one?

She looks good in red. However from what i've seen b4, that cheongsam she wore for the guilin shoot, while it was nice and pretty, is not her color so it didn't look so good on her. That studio shoot you mentioned was it the Vue one?

i think she looks too young for a cheong sum.. or maybe not young but i dunno man.. i think it takes a certain look to pull of a cheong sum, provided it fits in the first place. such things have to be tailored one... no further comments on that shoot of hers... ahhahah

yeah studio was the vue one. :)

i checked.. maybe she does like red..

eh got more shots from the vue shoot to show then? Quite keen to see what else you got outta shoot...the shots so far that i've seen are trés magnifique! O and i agree with the cheongsam thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.