Pool Cue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna get a pool cue for bf's birthday... Any suggestion?? Brand or where to get?

Thanks!

oh.... thanks dear! I'm so touched!!! :sticktong

philippines got very decent pool cue.-got mine same brand as efren "bata" reyes is using for less than $150.00.

depends the quality of clue and brand.. 80 shouldnt be a problem :)

philippines got very decent pool cue.-got mine same brand as efren "bata" reyes is using for less than $150.00.

did u buy it locally or in Philippines?

i've been hunting tht down for a long time

If the TS's bf is really serious with his hobby. I think it's better to over-spend a bit than to buy some cheap ones that he would not like. :embrass:

it depends, if reyes can win the championship with some cheap cue b4 and also win the SEA games 4-ball billiards with a pool cue instead of a proper snooker cue then value of the equipment doesn't really matter.

wat's more impt is liking it and getting used to it. hahaha, maybe the bf would like a cheap one leh or maybe any cue tht TS buys he'll like ;p

wah my hair standing liao :D

Last edited:
Are you sure he wants a new cue? Cue is rather personal. Will he be giving up this hobby anytime soon due to job/family commitment..?
Maybe ask him what he wants is best. Buying the wrong gift may just become a display piece or a spare.
Why would I be buying him a cue if I know he doesn't want it? Whether he'll give up the hobby or not, it doesn't matter. The point is he is enjoying it now and it will be nice for him to have his own cue than using those at the pool parlor.

Good? Where to get? How much?

hustler cues is just a naming term. another term is sneaky pete.

these are cues made to look like normal house cues but they are actually personal cues.

it's used to hustle pple, letting them think the opponent is jus using a normal (or house) cue and can be easily defeated

hustler cues is just a naming term. another term is sneaky pete.

these are cues made to look like normal house cues but they are actually personal cues.

it's used to hustle pple, letting them think the opponent is jus using a normal (or house) cue and can be easily defeated

Ok, too 'cheem' for me already. I just need good suggestions of brand, type and where to get. Lol ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.