Pokemon Go!

Suddenly gathering up of people seems to be be accepted. Provided they don't talk to each other but stare at their phone screens :bsmilie:
Seriously, the amount of 'screen zombies' spotted over the last days had something epidemical...

This was what happened in Blk401, Hougang Ave.8, about 200pax hanging around there to catch 'em all.... :eek:

20160811_201402_zpslvqp98rx.jpg

20160811_200732_zpsgzfck0gw.jpg

Bad link... Do not click.

Last edited:
This was what happened in Blk401, Hougang Ave.8, about 200pax hanging around there to catch 'em all.... :eek:

20160811_201402_zpslvqp98rx.jpg

20160811_200732_zpsgzfck0gw.jpg

A major business opportunity :bsmilie:

You can make big bucks selling power pack for smart phone, drinks and ice-cream :bsmilie:

"Not appreciate" in Malaysia... hence yanked...

No_More_Pokemon_GO_In_Malaysia

They prefer to play with two green coconuts over one red & white pokeball :bsmilie:

images

images

Last edited:
[video=youtube;MoYjVTbLWyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYjVTbLWyo[/video]

hahaha~

Ohh no! I'm tired of hearing about this game. I don't understand why everyone are going off so crazy behind it.

Read wiki entry on zika...apparently already in Singapore a few years back...people gathering in mass playing game good vector for transmission. I thought you guys weren't allowed to group up more than 5 at a time or something like that???

I captured a Pokemon card under a backseat the other day...didnt even have to throw anything at it. Need to see if it is worth $$$...haha. If not I think I will staple it to lightpole on corner at work and see if anything stupid happens.

You are forgetting the fact that Brazil is the source of the Zika virus and many people return to SG after the Rio Olympic game.

Many people infected with Zika virus won’t have symptoms or will only have mild symptoms. The most common symptoms of Zika are

Fever
Rash
Joint pain
Conjunctivitis (red eyes)

Other symptoms include:

Muscle pain
Headache

How long symptoms last ?
Zika is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week. People usually don’t get sick enough to go to the hospital, and they very rarely die of Zika.

For this reason, many people might not realize they have been infected. Symptoms of Zika are similar to other viruses spread through mosquito bites, like dengue and chikungunya.

The virus could have been here for quite some time but not notice by anyone because the infected didn't see the doctors.

https://www.cdc.gov/zika/symptoms/

Last edited:
Last edited: