Point and shoot for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
madmacs said:
thanks to you too. it was a very fun shoot :D

Of course u having fun lah. Shoot half way then approach a sweet girl in public to shoot her.

Remember to email her the photo lor.

If only my skin is thick enough to approach her too. Anyway now too late to regret liao.

Ashleyy said:
Hmmm.. so fast send pm liao arh? :devil: ;p

U naughty boy.

Cannot mah ? He also send the pm to me too wah :p

DarkForce said:
Of course u having fun lah. Shoot half way then approach a sweet girl in public to shoot her.

If only my skin is thick enough to approach her too. Anyway now too late to regret liao.

aiya.. see la, now then regret... ;p

~Arcanic~ said:
aiya.. see la, now then regret... ;p

Well, hope our dear Madmac could arrange a TFCD session for her then I join loh :p

What to wear on that day har ? Hmmmm .....

I don't mind to hold the reflector in order to stand close to her . hee hee

DarkForce said:

alamak...i think that girl never read email. i get message from pacnet say her email account exceeded quota.

what you mean "now too late to regret liao"? that day we ask you go you dun wan.. after i get her email you ask me go arrange tfcd for her. :dunno:

DarkForce said:
Well, hope our dear Madmac could arrange a TFCD session for her then I join loh :p

how about a tuxedo and a bouquet of flowers to present to her? :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
alamak...i think that girl never read email. i get message from pacnet say her email account exceeded quota.

what you mean "now too late to regret liao"? that day we ask you go you dun wan.. after i get her email you ask me go arrange tfcd for her. :dunno:

i am very shy mah ..... :embrass:

Mailbox full ? Maybe this is how girl deal with guy now a day loh.

Maybe I also create a mailbox full account and pass to those who approach me too. hee hee . ok ok .... I must be dreaming ....

madmacs said:
how about a tuxedo and a bouquet of flowers to present to her? :bsmilie:

Maybe tuxedo , a bouquet of flowers and me to present to her ;p

Maybe she is also a CSer viewing this thread how har ?

DarkForce said:
Maybe tuxedo , a bouquet of flowers and me to present to her ;p

Maybe she is also a CSer viewing this thread how har ?

haha...if she from cs then maybe she can pm me after reading this so i can tell her where to find her pics :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
haha...if she from cs then maybe she can pm me after reading this so i can tell her where to find her pics :bsmilie:

I know you very busy man won't have time to keep sending her email. Since we brother brother, I don't mind help you loh.

Just email me her email address and photo and I will do a 72 hours non stop send mail to reach her. ;)

DarkForce said:
I know you very busy man won't have time to keep sending her email. Since we brother brother, I don't mind help you loh.

Just email me her email address and photo and I will do a 72 hours non stop send mail to reach her. ;)

72 hours non stop?? wah..cannot so despo lah. wait you scare her off then no chance for tfcd :sweat:

madmacs said:
72 hours non stop?? wah..cannot so despo lah. wait you scare her off then no chance for tfcd :sweat:

What I mean was do a 72 hours non stop retry to send the mail to her. Once it reach her, I will stop lah.

Must talk in computer laugage mah :p

Sub sendmail()

Dim mailReachHer As Boolean

mailReachHer = False

While Not mailreaxchher
Call sendmail("Photo")
Wend

If mailreaxchher = True Then
Call requestForTFCD
Else
Call retryAgainLater("72 hours")
End If

End Sub

DarkForce said:
What I mean was do a 72 hours non stop retry to send the mail to her. Once it reach her, I will stop lah.

Must talk in computer laugage mah :p

Sub sendmail()

Dim mailReachHer As Boolean

mailReachHer = False

While Not mailreaxchher
Call sendmail("Photo")
Wend

If mailreaxchher = True Then
Call requestForTFCD
Else
Call retryAgainLater("72 hours")
End If

End Sub

string comparison is slower...please update routine to

Call retryAgainLater(72)

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

madmacs said:
string comparison is slower...please update routine to

Call retryAgainLater(72)

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Scare you don't understand what was that "72" mean mah. ;p

Ok ok ....

Maybe I rewrite it become recursive logic programing. But must remember to release memory after use or else system will hang. ;p

DarkForce said:

He has e fatherly & professional photographer look mah. U only got professional photographer look. :sweatsm:

DarkForce said:
U naughty boy. Cannot mah ? He also send the pm to me too wah

OOops... where yr think go off to?? Hmm.. Anyway.. of cos i'm a boy.. compared to your age.. :bsmilie:

DarkForce said:

Ooo.. Can I join in the TFCD too? will be great to learn from all of you. :lovegrin:
Worse case I hold reflector lah.. :embrass:

gryphon said:
He has e fatherly & professional photographer look mah. U only got professional photographer look. :sweatsm:

talking about me ah? :sweat: wah..you one post whack to persons ah? :what:

Ashleyy said:
OOops... where yr think go off to?? Hmm.. Anyway.. of cos i'm a boy.. compared to your age.. :bsmilie:

Ooo.. Can I join in the TFCD too? will be great to learn from all of you. :lovegrin:
Worse case I hold reflector lah.. :embrass:

rubbish! :bsmilie: now that i have seen your shots....can call you guru liao :thumbsup:

madmacs said:
rubbish! :bsmilie: now that i have seen your shots....can call you guru liao :thumbsup:

Nono.. mine shots are still lousy lah.. They can't pass my own standards yet.. later when I post, kena hantam left, right, center, up, down, front, back and diagonally.. :sweatsm:

madmacs said:
talking about me ah? :sweat: wah..you one post whack to persons ah? :what:

shhh!! Dun say too much.. I think he's ebil.. look at his sig, "SHOOT TO KILL! INNOCENCES SHALL NOT BE SPARED"!!

plus the victims below.. later he shoot us also how?? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.