Pls Recommend Tripod for A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbteng

Hi folks,

Could you experienced folks recommend a tripod for A1 pls. I love to take macro shots so the ability to go low is essential. I do not have a big budget and hope you folks can state the price and model of the tripod to get. Thanks a Zillion ! :eek:

tbteng said:
Hi folks,

Could you experienced folks recommend a tripod for A1 pls. I love to take macro shots so the ability to go low is essential. I do not have a big budget and hope you folks can state the price and model of the tripod to get. Thanks a Zillion ! :eek:

slik sprint pro, bought it couple months ago at AP for 80sgd. Should be ideal - light, compact, high and stable,

gl

I worry about the A1 tripod mounting as it's a bit off centre - won't the camera just topple over?
I have a SLIK Sprint Pro and since its black it will look real cool with the A1 provided it doesn't topple over...

Hiee...

FYI the off centre of the A1 is not that bad that it will topple. A bad position tripod position example is the Ixus V2/V3....all the way to the left.

So far....i have been using the A1 with and without the grip on a slik 300DX no problem.

rgds,
me

Hi, how about Man-photo 190 pro?? good tripod can do horizontal with the center pole.

Thanks for all the advice. Would you folks be able to give me a price indication of your Slik 300DX and the man-photo 190 pro pls? Thks for your advice. :sweat:

tbteng said:
Thanks for all the advice. Would you folks be able to give me a price indication of your Slik 300DX and the man-photo 190 pro pls? Thks for your advice. :sweat:

There are quite a number of 2nd hand tripods on sale at the Buy&Sell forum. I think they are good value for money since u may be able to get a better tripod with your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.