Pinky Still life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SniperD said:
WAH!!!! funksoulava is a closet Pinky Lover!!!!

nice perspectives man!

Closet your head lah!!! :kok: Eh! If I'm a closet Pinky Lover, why would I hot-link the pix here? Hmmm....'closet' sounds very 'pink'.... :sweat: By the way hor, my wife is the collector, not me.... :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Hahaha...cute!!! :) I like the one with the pointing index finger.

Wah funksoulava, you and ur wifey collect so many ar??

No lah, it was a Pinky St outing, so some of the figures belong to the other 2 guys.

Garion said:
So if I'm right you can custom change their outfits? BTW how tall is each doll?

vonvonz said:
no problem with this OT for me.. :p hmmm the prices ranges from $12 to $18 for the normal ones.. different shops will have diff prices, also depending on the demand of the doll itself, if rare, it'll be even more expensive. box sets costs $30 to $70. ^^;
Thanks. :D

SniperD said:
1000 x :thumbsup:

damn funny expressions from the stikman.... good story and good play in angles and DOF :D

thank you :D glad you enjoyed. hehe

Garion said:
vonvonz, sorry to OT....like your pics and ur custom made Kill Bill pinky...eheheh...interesting concept and PS work...

So if I'm right you can custom change their outfits? BTW how tall is each doll?

thanks :) the body parts of the doll are interchangeable, so the head, upper body and lower body can be loosen and exchange with another version of doll. :) they are 4 inch tall. quite small. ^__^

vonvonz said:
thanks :) the body parts of the doll are interchangeable, so the head, upper body and lower body can be loosen and exchange with another version of doll. :) they are 4 inch tall. quite small. ^__^
Interesting.....thanks for the info... :)

OMG!!! I'VE FOUND STIKFAS FANS TOO!!!!!!!!

I LOVE STIKFAS!!!!! I LOVE MY STIKFAS!!!! ARGH!!!!!! :embrass: :lovegrin: :sweatsm: :sweat: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.