Pictures of malay wedding..C&C welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
er no replies....?:cry:

Very nice.Traditional way for malay wedding photgraphy :) :thumbsup:

These are some honest opinions after seeing your pictures. I saw that you need to pay more attention to the followings:
- When you compose(either frame in camera or crop in post process), be careful where you 'cut', avoid cutting through people's neck, right through their faces, etc. In one of the picture you even cut the bridge's face...
- In most case it's always better to take people at their eye level. This is not a rule as some time people want to exagerate cuteness of pet or tinyness of children, but when taking eldery in a formal proceeding, better to keep at eye level or below.
- Avoid out of focus foreground object. Quite a few shots with poeple's blurred out hand/head/shoulder sticking out... Avoid those.

These are some honest opinions after seeing your pictures. I saw that you need to pay more attention to the followings:
- When you compose(either frame in camera or crop in post process), be careful where you 'cut', avoid cutting through people's neck, right through their faces, etc. In one of the picture you even cut the bridge's face...
- In most case it's always better to take people at their eye level. This is not a rule as some time people want to exagerate cuteness of pet or tinyness of children, but when taking eldery in a formal proceeding, better to keep at eye level or below.
- Avoid out of focus foreground object. Quite a few shots with poeple's blurred out hand/head/shoulder sticking out... Avoid those.

ok yeah haha,noticed that too, thanks alot for our opinions. Any other bad things?

thankss for 3 of your replies so far :)

Just need to know how and where my images stand thats why i am asking for opinions. :angel:

Can i have more comments on my pictures, the good parts and the bad parts??

thanks joey, you should have come on the second day too, there was much more on the 2nd day.

People, i need more serious critiques to get better. :)

Erm.. register on my site with your real name and contact number.. then email me.. I'll allow you access to my galleries.

Erm.. register on my site with your real name and contact number.. then email me.. I'll allow you access to my galleries.

U cant view the photos? Why must i sign up at your gallery first? You can just comment here, bad or good.

Thanks.

As I did not see your full set, I find that the shots were pretty standard. Exposure is ok. However, I noticed that you have some difficulty iin managing uneven lighting positions as seen in your page 3 last few photos

thanks ihsan chua, i know u are a man of having and always wanting to have really even exposures like your Studio group photos.

At least, i hope that these shots are not till its Cant Make It or CMI they call it.

For my client, they lovedthe photos i printed out, of course i am not praising myself etc, i am also trying to improve.:thumbsup:

thanks ihsan chua, i know u are a man of having and always wanting to have really even exposures like your Studio group photos.

At least, i hope that these shots are not till its Cant Make It or CMI they call it.

For my client, they lovedthe photos i printed out, of course i am not praising myself etc, i am also trying to improve.:thumbsup:

Of course they can make it. Better than those I saw those from the lab. Some of your shots are worth keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.