PhotoMarathon 2010 in singaopre...

where can view the t shirt size?

so are they gg to restrict to only street photography?
cos some winners actually produce studio shots or super DI images

so are they gg to restrict to only street photography?
cos some winners actually produce studio shots or super DI images

I doubt they would restrict, as it would cut down a Majority of participants...ahem... u know lah. Haha :bsmilie:

Although it would be good move, imo. :thumbsup:

I go there for fun and shoot photograghers in action. :bsmilie:

i go there to meet old friends and make new ones although in a small deep recess of my mind, the main attraction is the massage chairs. :)

last year winners.
[YOUTUBE]mm8gojldf9o[/YOUTUBE]

last year best of show.
[YOUTUBE]i9Bq1FTxnC4[/YOUTUBE]

even have clips on the talks during the photo marathon itself if you guys are interested.

Last edited:
Why are these competitions always so exploitative...

3. All information including personal information submitted by the participant to Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("Organiser") in connection with the event shall become the property of the Organiser. The participant is deemed to have given the Organiser authorisation to use such information for any purpose (including market research, planning, data-processing, statistical and risk-analysis, research, fund-raising).
8. The Organiser reserves the right to use any submitted photograph for any purposes without compensation to the participant.

http://www.canon-asia.com/photomarathon/singapore/terms.jsp

Thanks but no thanks, I'm going to give this a miss.

What "competition apparel" are the organizers referring to?

Any sample, and how is the quality?

Sorry, I'm new to this whole thing, does anyone have any link to the shortlisted photos from past year's event?

Thanks.

whatever free shirt for the day.

here was last year`s, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-b9h0iTaLU
the tee for our neighbour looks nicer
3998561978_a1496c3ce7_o.jpg

I doubt they would restrict, as it would cut down a Majority of participants...ahem... u know lah. Haha :bsmilie:

Although it would be good move, imo. :thumbsup:
I remember asking one of the Canon reps and she said that they didn't allow edited shots, only what can be done in the camera. Which meant studio shots were ok, but photoshop was banned.

I remember asking one of the Canon reps and she said that they didn't allow edited shots, only what can be done in the camera. Which meant studio shots were ok, but photoshop was banned.
wah....then iphone/android users might have the best of the worlds since whatever effect they want or editing they want to do is like 99 cents away? The day it also does macro and have f/2 sensor, i can leave a lot of gear at home.

the tee for our neighbour looks nicer
dont really mind the design...but at least its not pretending to be a so called dri-fit shirt like the kind we see promoters wear during IT Fair.