Photography Notes For Newbies

It's detailed information and comes in really handy and useful to recap the mechanics of working the camera. Thanks alot for the effort!!:D

Hi,
just wondering.. I can't see the notes that u had posted. how to see it?
thanks

HI Everyone,

Glad that this notes were helpful to kick you off on your photography journey.
There was once I organize free photography classes here in CS. Well due to the response and also to make things move in a more productive direction, i had to make the classes formalised.

However, these notes were build up using those initial notes used in the free classes - minus the intense graphics though.

These notes is still part of my knowledge library....and I'm keeping this part free for the photographic community hoping that our love in photography wil help us be more aware of our environment and all living things around us.

Have fun shooting.

thanks.. great notes.

Did I miss the details or overlook.
I like to find out why people would say lenses with F1.2 / 2.8 focus faster than F3.5 / 5.6 and so on?
I thought these aperture stops are the size of windows in the lense that control the amount of light entering the camera?

excellant notes for noobs like me! :thumbsup:

I just printed every single page of the notes, will take my time and read it later.
Thanks man!!!

Coolz Note Sulhan !!!:heart:

Great help in understanding basic photography,,,:thumbsup:

Cheers !!! :cool:

thanks so much for this. it's been extremely insightful.

thanks for the notes :D cheers

Thanks alot!!!! It's a great helps like me as a newbie to photography. :thumbsup:

Thanks Sulhan! Great summary for a noob like me.

heyys, make ur online guide n sell it , anyways, greeat work

great job~~~
thanks alot~ this will be my guru of starting photography life~
I learn alot~ thanks~!!!:thumbsup:

very useful tutorial! it's useful for a newbie like me.