Photography @ Chinese Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 14 Jul @ Chinese Garden,
May I suggest we meet at 8:30am Entrance of Chinese Garden somewhere around the white bridge?

er...yea but where's the white bridge?Issit the one near the chinese garden mrt?of is it the other 1?:embrass:

Oh ya. Ambious cannot come in the morning. Lets see the situation. If everyone indicates morning, We will organise the next outing in the afternoon? For next outing (after Chinese outing), we should be going the Botanic garden? (if the group still exists)

As for Junnie, Junnie would be free on weekdays and Sun. Hmmm... maybe we can have a Sun afternoon photo shoot? Or nite shoot? (although I hate night shoot; must improve in this area)

Not possible to get everyone to come together @ the same time. Or next outing (Botanic Garden) on Sun morning, then both of them can come... But I cannot because I am going church on Sun morning. falconite and Redsun can also organise the next outing ¬_¬ (started to arrow liao).

Where is blazer_workz? Is he coming? Yu hooo... Are u there?

Lol i dun mind helping to organise but i'll be away for 1 week after the 14th jul outing coz got reservist:(

For 14 Jul @ Chinese Garden,
May I suggest we meet at 8:30am Entrance of Chinese Garden somewhere around the white bridge?
Unless Ambious allow me to golf with him on 14th morning... I shall be at the white bridge, Cinese Garden at 8.30 on 14th July 2007. First meet for shoot for the Tang Dy Shooters.... (man we have to decide on a better name...)

Hi Ambious, I will personally wait for you if the rest have to run. I think that all will stay to sooot at own sweet time and will take tilll .... 3 in the afternooon.

There is no new members for the gathering... since all are welcome and everyone is new to each other... Actually, I do not think anyone mind what gear, as long as can make a shoot... golf clubs welcome (kidding)... or come as a model... we love to have you (qING's looking for one anyway)....

30th June's Tree Top shoot, if anyone felt that Botanical Garden is better venue just PM so that we can accomadate as more ppl know abt getting to this place anyway....

14th Jul @ Chinese Garden
==========================
1. qING (prefer early morning; afternoon also can)
2. Redsun
3. falconite (prefer morning)
4. Ambious (afternoon would be good, have to work in the morning)
5. Yoshima
6. Raymanfu
7. sprintist =) (morning)

Unless Ambious allow me to golf with him on 14th morning... I shall be at the white bridge, Cinese Garden at 8.30 on 14th July 2007. First meet for shoot for the Tang Dy Shooters.... (man we have to decide on a better name...)

Haha, 14th morning I teaching lah but not golf. Btw, how u know I'm into golfing?

Hi Ambious, I will personally wait for you if the rest have to run. I think that all will stay to sooot at own sweet time and will take tilll .... 3 in the afternooon.

;) Thanks, brudder. Will make it a point to go down then. Do hope to see everyone around also or else won't know who is who. Btw, any free parking around the area?

Actually, I do not think anyone mind what gear, as long as can make a shoot...

Ya lor, u can give the best camera (other than "hassalbald".....Did I spell correctly?) on earth to a bad shooter, it will still turn out :sticktong ....

golf clubs welcome (kidding)...

:bsmilie: Then we can swing by to the nearby range for a few bird (missile) shots.

30th June's Tree Top shoot, if anyone felt that Botanical Garden is better venue just PM so that we can accomadate as more ppl know abt getting to this place anyway....

Will the tree collasps or not :eek: ? :bsmilie: Just kidding.......

Organiser give me a buzz at 93368869 if event confirm.

Michael

er...yea but where's the white bridge?Issit the one near the chinese garden mrt?of is it the other 1?:embrass:

I mean the entrance next to the carpark. But if it is not convenience to some of us, we may meet at a better place. Please suggest. That is the only place I know, :embrass:

Hi Michael - will ring you. Nothing is much of a secret when you have entered your personal details for public view bro... haa.

Not familiar with parking over in Chinese Garden... sorry. Think i will catch a train over... fighting for car with wife is a deadly mistake.... (especially in the morn).

I mean the entrance next to the carpark. But if it is not convenience to some of us, we may meet at a better place. Please suggest. That is the only place I know, :embrass:
I am not too sure either, if it makes you feel better, I can always meet up at the MRT a tad earlier.... Has been a long time since i been to Chinese Garden.. but do not think i can get lost - or can i?

Since someone already splashing number.. just drop me a call at 98513513 (Gerald) if wish to meet at MRT 15 mins earlier.

Where is blazer_workz? Is he coming? Yu hooo... Are u there?

I'm back..:D busy weekends ahead..
30th June - Shooting Miss World at East point
1st Jul - Got TFCD
7th Jul - CosFest at Taka (but i'm not in S'pore:( )
14th Jul - CosFest at Pasir Ris

:dunno: How?:confused:

1st Jul - Got TFCD

Hey, I'll also drop by for Miss World and CosFest @ Pasir Ris.

What's TFCD?

See u then.

Michael

I am not too sure either, if it makes you feel better, I can always meet up at the MRT a tad earlier.... Has been a long time since i been to Chinese Garden.. but do not think i can get lost - or can i?

Since someone already splashing number.. just drop me a call at 98513513 (Gerald) if wish to meet at MRT 15 mins earlier.

A bit information overload. Too many replies in a nite. How about everyone meets @ Chinese Garden mrt at 8.30am, 14 Jul? If anyone drives, do drop back a msg so that we can take note. I can be identified by my small, red crumpler bag (for my camera). Currently, there are 7 pple on the list. Lets close the "registration". Too many people for the first meeting maybe confusing.

As for 30th Jul, I dunno where is the tree top. Street directory does not help much. If you all are going another place, do update me... =)

1st Jul - Got TFCD

Miss World? What is that? Miss Universe? CosFest @ Taka... Where is it. Which part? Do we have to pay? I am attending a wedding in the morning on the 7th Jul. Maybe can drop by in the afternoon...

Am I right to say CosFest == CosPlay?

Hey, I'll also drop by for Miss World and CosFest @ Pasir Ris.

What's TFCD?

See u then.

Michael

U going which day for Miss World? I'm going on the 30th..

CosFest at Pasir Ris maybe have to pay admission..

TFCD is Time For CD..

qING : You may wish to start a new thread Tang Dynasty Grp : Coming events which can help gather proper group details... congrats your biz is good!

A bit information overload. Too many replies in a nite. How about everyone meets @ Chinese Garden mrt at 8.30am, 14 Jul? If anyone drives, do drop back a msg so that we can take note. I can be identified by my small, red crumpler bag (for my camera). Currently, there are 7 pple on the list. Lets close the "registration". Too many people for the first meeting maybe confusing.

As for 30th Jul, I dunno where is the tree top. Street directory does not help much. If you all are going another place, do update me... =)

I think we should plan one at a time..hence its easier to digest the information..

Miss World? What is that? Miss Universe? CosFest @ Taka... Where is it. Which part? Do we have to pay? I am attending a wedding in the morning on the 7th Jul. Maybe can drop by in the afternoon...

Am I right to say CosFest == CosPlay?

Miss World Singapore..something like Miss Universe..

CosFest at Takashimaya (Civic Plaza??) outside Nee Ann City (Tentage)..tis one no need to pay..it starts around 4PM..but i think alot of CosPlayers will be there early..

Yeah, CosFest is a.k.a CosPlay..

There is no new members for the gathering... since all are welcome and everyone is new to each other... Actually, I do not think anyone mind what gear, as long as can make a shoot... golf clubs welcome (kidding)... or come as a model... we love to have you (qING's looking for one anyway)....

Hmmm...where's tree top? I only know of Macritchie HSBC Treetop, is this the one?

Yes.. and there are many trials and always walked the Venus Trial starting from a carpark at Venus Drive. (from Thomson Road).

u good..:thumbsup: thats a long one..i went there once, took the shortcut..:bsmilie:
isn't it close for investigation of the falling tree trunk?

Wow that sounded more like hiking than photography...:bsmilie: The last time I went took me more than an hour to reach the top..and more than 2 hours to reach the bottom as we went the wrong direction...:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.