Photo Shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm infact I was there at Edinger Oktoberfest last Sat with my fellow CS gang snapping away. Wonder why never see you poisonlady...:D

alechim said:
hmmm infact I was there at Edinger Oktoberfest last Sat with my fellow CS gang snapping away. Wonder why never see you poisonlady...:D

I was there leh...only got 4 pretty promoters only wor...u also miss us...Zeta, Jolin and me!

Hi poisonlady .....
you are a real good buddies to your girlie friends as well as all of us here.... but i think it is not a very good idea to include their emails besides their pretti faces .. m sure their mailboxes will be full in no time.

poisonlady said:
I was there leh...only got 4 pretty promoters only wor...u also miss us...Zeta, Jolin and me!

I was there as well drank alot of beer.. had to pay for it though :X
I must have gone through about 3 litres of beer that night

kyrie100 said:
no wonder, you so drunk you probably could not see straight...no wonder you miss poisonlady. :)

Err I wasnt drunk. But I wasnt paying attention to the erdinger girls though was eyeing the DSLR the event photographer was using, plus they weren't handing me any free beers :dunno:

kyrie100 said:
okay...fine Models.....

Don't know why the problem, but I"ll just listen okay...:)

this thread is getting OT ... in case u wanna noe, I think it's the 'chicks' thingy :bsmilie:

poisonlady said:
hmmmm cannot be mah...still remember one of the promoter who posed with us fir pictures is called Celia???

kyrie100 said:
no wonder, you so drunk you probably could not see straight...no wonder you miss poisonlady. :)
hah for your info I onlt drank a bottle of wierbier...

revolushun said:
Err I wasnt drunk. But I wasnt paying attention to the erdinger girls though was eyeing the DSLR the event photographer was using, plus they weren't handing me any free beers :dunno:
that guy was using a 10D..he snapped alot of my CS mates photos too

kyrie100 said:
Erm...what's OT and why the chicky thingy? Is that an supposed to be an insutlt?
OT = Out of Topic, and whether is it an insult, depends on what the person mean.

Canonised said:
Hi poisonlady .....
you are a real good buddies to your girlie friends as well as all of us here.... but i think it is not a very good idea to include their emails besides their pretti faces .. m sure their mailboxes will be full in no time.

hi there, thanks for the info..I had checked with them before I post it up cos I feel it will be better if they lias with the photographers themselves...

=D

alechim said:
hmmmm cannot be mah...still remember one of the promoter who posed with us fir pictures is called Celia???

wait!!!

r u at clarke quay huh??? we got no celia on that day leh...

poisonlady said:
wait!!!

r u at clarke quay huh??? we got no celia on that day leh...
clarke quay ah...oh oh I was at bugis haha...
okie my mistake,sorry.....

alechim said:
that guy was using a 10D..he snapped alot of my CS mates photos too

So were you at clarke quay or bugis? I'm confused now

revolushun said:
So were you at clarke quay or bugis? I'm confused now
if ya asking me, I was at bugis...and the photographer was using a 10D

can the moderators please change the title of this thread to something more meaningful, apart from "photo shooting"?

Hi all, just to bounce this thread up.

The four of us had no photoshoots currently. Do email me for the rates should u be interested. We do swimwear well.

Email: limapple@hotmail.com

Apple
Height: 1.62m
Stat: 34C, 24, 33
9823so04.jpg

Zeta
Height: 1.63m
9823zeta05.jpg

Geraldine
Height: 1.62m
Stat:36B, 27, 38
131543.jpg