Photo Sharing - Sea Slugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
wha..very clear underwater pics..One of the best I have seen so far. :)
Can i know what camera or casing u r using?

Can I join in the slug race?
Here's one for all.

T-bar.jpg

siaoon said:
ya... like the close up of the gills... curious how u place yr strobe.??? from bottom up ar???
seems like theres a stronger light source on the right wor..
thought u hav 2 strobes.. which shld giv a more even lighting...

hmm by the way.. how come it seems a bit grainy?? is that the original texture of the gills or u blow it up..??

yeah i use 2 strobes , but the pic is blown up from a normal nudi picture.

siaoon said:
geez!!! i like the 1st tryoni pic!! had a feeling its smiling at the camera.. hohoho... solid!!!

its a pity that the infucta body was out of focus.... yr aperture too wide ar?? wat setting did u use?? the body seems a bit transulent... too bad cant see it clearly... :(

hee.. saw expotata at pinnacles 2 last time... shiok.. :D
happy!!

THanks mate, a lucky shot for the first.

The second, i actually wanted to make only the Rhinophores in focus and all the rest of the body out of focus.... guess it doesn't wotk huh......

Setting was F8 , what i did was i pulled the camera backwards to edge of the focusing plane.....

rainman said:
wha..very clear underwater pics..One of the best I have seen so far. :)
Can i know what camera or casing u r using?

I'm using a C5050Z with Ikelite housig and Ikelite's TTL Circuitry. Strobes are DS125's and lenses are Inon Macro

waisj said:
THanks mate, a lucky shot for the first.

The second, i actually wanted to make only the Rhinophores in focus and all the rest of the body out of focus.... guess it doesn't work huh......

Setting was F8 , what i did was i pulled the camera backwards to edge of the focusing plane.....

oh icic... so u delibrately did it... hmm... a bit distracting for me looking at the whole blurred body loh..
for me.. i may crop it tighter, zooming into the rhinophores.. and using its blurred body as background.. (hmm will it look damn commercial then?).. of coz.. each person has their own style and perspective..
wat the rest think ar??

Status
Not open for further replies.