Photo sharing for X-T1 (not for discussion)

Hi Ah Black, Yes, I saw that on your Flickr site. Awesome...

Have you sold your Hexagon lens yet? Why you selling, soft ah?

MacDaddy, great use of the 56mm and 23mm! I should have get the 23mm at first instead of getting so many other lenses and left them in the dry cabinet... regrets...

Here's my contribution!

Took this when I was in Taiwan, with my ex-32mm

那么“机车”! by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Hi Ah Black, Yes, I saw that on your Flickr site. Awesome...

Have you sold your Hexagon lens yet? Why you selling, soft ah?

Currently the 50mm is reserved for viewing. Just wanna move into m42 lens, after I bought the m42-fx lens turbo. To be frank, if it wasn't because of the lens turbo, I wouldn't put them on sales.

In the end, I just want to try more lenses and my wife wouldn't let me have too many lenses hahaha... Have to "rotate" lo...

The 50mm might be soft and glows quite a bit when wide open under harsh light, but it's still pretty sharp lens!

Glow and soft

Good morning by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Sharpest I can get from the lens (No sharpening, seriously... But IIRC, this is a F2 shot)

I wanna go out and play! by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Really, one of a kind lens!

Btw, it's Konica Hexanon AR ;)

Cool, nice stuff

Currently the 50mm is reserved for viewing. Just wanna move into m42 lens, after I bought the m42-fx lens turbo. To be frank, if it wasn't because of the lens turbo, I wouldn't put them on sales.

In the end, I just want to try more lenses and my wife wouldn't let me have too many lenses hahaha... Have to "rotate" lo...

The 50mm might be soft and glows quite a bit when wide open under harsh light, but it's still pretty sharp lens!

Glow and soft

Good morning by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Sharpest I can get from the lens (No sharpening, seriously... But IIRC, this is a F2 shot)

I wanna go out and play! by ah.b|ack's s6nse, on Flickr

Really, one of a kind lens!

Btw, it's Konica Hexanon AR ;)

Cool, nice stuff

Bro.. I have that lens too. konica AR 50 f1.4. But I din buy the AR to FX mount adapter. Sharp if you nail the focus.

Bro.. I have that lens too. konica AR 50 f1.4. But I din buy the AR to FX mount adapter. Sharp if you nail the focus.

You should get it now bro, since you jumped to fujifilm d hahaha

You should get it now bro, since you jumped to fujifilm d hahaha

Dont poison poison lei...:) let me get the m mount adapter first.

$image-3704011778.jpg

Fujifilm X-T1 + Fujinon XF 27mm f2.8

Some X-T1 shots to share, taken with XF 10-24 F4 R OIS.

16655257879_0e2232a547_b.jpg

16852674761_786cafe599_b.jpg

17028612652_a3bf7f7413_b.jpg