photo outing next week 19/20 november?

1. SobrietyAnonymous eight 163 six 7 zero 8 (note: i am extremely amateur, just beginner only, using kx)
2. Moonlightsg
3. LiverpoolMadman ( hopefully no desktop call )
4. cyk13
5. hypy13 (since you guys are so enthusiastic, count me in too
6. gummy73 ;)
7.grahf23 ( hopefully i recovered from my flu, but i need to leave ard 2 to the airport, ok rite? ) :D

I dont want to eat macs Lei hahaha anyone suggest a nicer breakfast option?

Rochor Centre 19/11/11
Saturday 8am :dunno: 9am
Meet: Mac at bugis junction :dunno: coffee-shop Rochore Centre Blk 1 :bsmilie:

1. SobrietyAnonymous eight 163 six 7 zero 8 (note: i am extremely amateur, just beginner only, using kx)
2. Moonlightsg
4. cyk13
6. gummy73
7.grahf23 ( hopefully i recovered from my flu, but i need to leave ard 2 to the airport, ok rite? )

unable to join this sat, got appointment already.
anyway, enjoy shooting, and share your photos :)

Lets fix it this way:

Rochor Centre 19/11/11
Saturday 8am meet for chit chat and breakfast ; 9:00am Start to move out
Meet: Coffee shop @ Rochore Centre Blk 1 Ground Floor

905ds6.jpg

2. Moonlightsg
4. cyk13
6. gummy73
7.grahf23 ( hopefully i recovered from my flu, but i need to leave ard 2 to the airport, ok rite? )

SobrietyAnonymous: can make changes and add the info to the very first post?

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm unable to make it this sat cause my niece wedding day need to help do video.. Anyone interested to come shoot the morning the process Jin Char and all that jazz? and maybe if got time outdoor shoot awhile (depend) on weather too. But of course got good photo must give to the couple la :) cause free model for practise ma ;)

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm unable to make it this sat cause my niece wedding day need to help do video.. Anyone interested to come shoot the morning the process Jin Char and all that jazz? and maybe if got time outdoor shoot awhile (depend) on weather too. But of course got good photo must give to the couple la :) cause free model for practise ma ;)

wah, want to go also... but i promise this side first.... ha ha

SO uncle James is drinking tea served by bride & groom & want his photo taken, too. GOOD Idea leh;);):cool:

eh so now is change to meet 8am, move out at 9am? no longer meet 9am and start shooting at 10am huh?

yep thats right. make ur way there at 8am. we meet at 8am there

ahh sorry don't think i will be able to meet it at 8..might have to give this outing a miss..so sorry :(

ahh sorry don't think i will be able to meet it at 8..might have to give this outing a miss..so sorry :(

if u want can join us later but no worries! :) next time then! at the monthly pentax outing ;)

SO uncle James is drinking tea served by bride & groom & want his photo taken, too. GOOD Idea leh;);):cool:

Ya lor kena summon... LoL I dun wanna spoiled the outing oganised here so conincidently coincide with my niece wedding day... Think Pentaxian that commit to the outing should just go ahead if not later i kena aim... :p

2. Moonlightsg
4. cyk13
6. gummy73
8. Yamakasi

if u want can join us later but no worries! :) next time then! at the monthly pentax outing ;)

ok sure...i see whether i can make it...if can i msg u to confirm.. but tentatively just count me out 1st better :D

Have a great day shooting...can't go due to preparing for my wedding on the 20th!!

Congrats... so will there be an outing to your wedding on the 20th? haha