Photo fun @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
redstone said:
I actually thought they are going to selected best photographer in all the categories, a la SYPA.

But it ended up not so. :(

Hmm...it's the photo that counts.

I'm not sure about what exactly u mean, though.:think:

Hexlord said:
Congrats unseen for winning 3rd prize!

I guess patience pays off :)
metallilan said:
hehe. i 2nd that! Next time must sit next to him :bsmilie:

Thanks.. As both of you know, it was a lucky shot. It was just that the two of you weren't sitting next to me that day only :)

Congrats to all the winners. Think I really run out of luck for this competition. Went on the 3 but didn't about the competition. Then wanted to go a week later, having fever. The only Sat left before the due date, raining :confused:

John Teoh said:
Congrats to all the winners. Think I really run out of luck for this competition. Went on the 3 but didn't about the competition. Then wanted to go a week later, having fever. The only Sat left before the due date, raining :confused:
eh actually me, unseen, metallilan and hexlord went on that stupid saturday you talking about... :bsmilie:

ExplorerZ said:
eh actually me, unseen, metallilan and hexlord went on that stupid saturday you talking about... :bsmilie:

that's when redstone and me saw you guys somewhere near siloso beach ;)

Buggy said:
that's when redstone and me saw you guys somewhere near siloso beach ;)
oo, that must be before we meet up with unseen... so that means you miss the pro :bsmilie:
anyway was pretty fun shooting around but not fun when i think of submitting the entries...

haha yep. indeed fun day at sentosa... the luge/skyride everything :bsmilie:

haha yep. indeed fun day at sentosa... the luge/skyride everything :bsmilie:
:( I never got to play with the luge due to the rain. Sighz.. very sad ok.. now can only hear about others tell me how fun it is..

:( I never got to play with the luge due to the rain. Sighz.. very sad ok.. now can only hear about others tell me how fun it is..

can now use your prize money to buy tickets for the rides and ride untill u shiok shiok ;)

Rejects

wat r the pixs that u guys had submitted?

here's one of my entry:

001.jpg

Me, too.

I never got to play the luge, cuz I was photographing, making the panning shot I submitted, which really worth, :bsmilie: .

Sigh, maybe next time go play lor...or maybe the goodie bag got free ticket?

Me, too.

I never got to play the luge, cuz I was photographing, making the panning shot I submitted, which really worth, :bsmilie: .

Sigh, maybe next time go play lor...or maybe the goodie bag got free ticket?

will be back for the luge :devil: funx3

yah.. wondering what's in the goodie bag. :think:

i was there on dat day too..haha but nv see u guys b4 so not sure if it u guys... i was walking down siloso beach dat day too with my gf;) ..

anyway i went for the luge ride although it was raining... it was fun though.

Congrats to all winners also!!! :thumbsup:

Rejects

Here is one of my entry:

241526897_f67adcf55d_o.jpg

can now use your prize money to buy tickets for the rides and ride untill u shiok shiok ;)
:( dun wan.. the $$ not enough for the lens I want.. LOL must save save save.. I don't see the need of spending $15 for a short rush of excitement.. ROFL.. spend $1500 on the lens gives me a kick while spending the amount, and after that I still get lots of kicks from the images i get from it..

anyway here's another 1 of my shots...

Sunshine after the rain
doIMG_2628.jpg

So have any of the prize winners received email or calls from the organizer? I won a consolation prize but have not received any mails yet.:dunno:

photographique n myself haven't receive the notification as well :think:

... but there's an email from sentosa saying that one of my entry will be used for the sentosa 2007 calendar.

photographique n myself haven't receive the notification as well :think:

... but there's an email from sentosa saying that one of my entry will be used for the sentosa 2007 calendar.

Thanks Buggy
i didn't even receive the email...strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.