Pentaxians November 2010 outing - Calling for suggestion!!

Sorry i havent been catching up, so this coming official outing start at early evening? Or isit only for K-5 users? lol

Not only must you be a K-5 user...you must bring along at least 2 limited lenses. Otherwise cannot join...:bsmilie:

Not only must you be a K-5 user...you must bring along at least 2 limited lenses. Otherwise cannot join...:bsmilie:

I cover my face, stand one side and shoot lor....
Just like using those super huge wooden vintage huge format camera....:bsmilie:

like that , how can i go :(

Waa... I didn't know Pentax community still got such anti-social ppl one??!!

I not laughing... sorry I didn't catch the joke

Waa... I didn't know Pentax community still got such anti-social ppl one??!!

Come on, pentaxians are really very friendly bunch of ppl, although some senior pentaxians have poisonous venoms.(they accumulated over the years like snake) :devil: Once sting, it will make your jaw drop and goes wah.....

I cover my face, stand one side and shoot lor....
Just like using those super huge wooden vintage huge format camera....:bsmilie:

I think those vintage large format camera, they cover their head also and not only face...:bsmilie:

Come on, pentaxians are really very friendly bunch of ppl, although some senior pentaxians have poisonous venoms.(they accumulated over the years like snake) :devil: Once sting, it will make your jaw drop and goes wah.....

Seems like you got the antidote to their poisonous venoms.:think::bsmilie:

I not laughing... sorry I didn't catch the joke

I dun have any limited lens but I will bring macro lens can?

I am coming:bsmilie:

Its a small community. Have fun.

marcus

Ben, imo the meeting point you suggest at Excelsior/Funan CS is a little too far to walk if we're going to shoot at the Esplanade area. Consider that just about everyone will be lugging their tripods in addition to their camera bags. I would suggest City Hall MRT/Raffles City/Citilink Mall as the meeting point due to the MRT access and it being more central.

Ya, I know the Excelsior/Funan CS is not so convenient as meeting place especailly to those who take the MRT.
Anyway, FW & I will at the CS early b4 walking to the CityHall station.

Most likely will meet up with you guys at Cityhall or at Marina Bay itself as I will be going to Marina Bay Sands in the early afternoon with my family. There is a BMW car display there.

Ya, I know the Excelsior/Funan CS is not so convenient as meeting place especailly to those who take the MRT.
Anyway, FW & I will at the CS early b4 walking to the CityHall station.
Will join you guys for a drink if I can come early.

Looks like my feeble attempt at humour could have been mis-interpreted.

So better clarify. In case, I give Pentax group a bad name...:eek:

The Pentaxians here have stong camaraderie. The outing is open to all levels - novices (like me) to experts. You can use the latest Pentax cameras to ancient models. The only thing is that many people will try to poison you..:devil:

So all are welcome to join in.

Looks like my feeble attempt at humour could have been mis-interpreted.

So better clarify. In case, I give Pentax group a bad name...:eek:

The Pentaxians here have stong camaraderie. The outing is open to all levels - novices (like me) to experts. You can use the latest Pentax cameras to ancient models. The only thing is that many people will try to poison you..:devil:

So all are welcome to join in.

No worries bro, we all knew you were joking :devil:

Seems only diehard Pentaxians can tell if it is a joke . . .