Pentax Square, Tokyo

Thanks for sharing. That case really looks beautiful. They should have a range for the DSLR series too! :)

How come the limited lens are all so expensive? 31mm selling 160,650 Yen = 2600+ SGD?

Sparkling said:
How come the limited lens are all so expensive? 31mm selling 160,650 Yen = 2600+ SGD?

I think from what I know, lenses in Japan/Tokyo are much more expensive, contrary to popular beliefs.. :p

I guess, there may be 2 reason,

suggested retail price or so-called official price is often listed higher than actual price you got in the shop, make you feel got a good price.

another reason maybe the manpower cost in Japan, then the product from them is expensive, if the manufacture is outsourced to other countries, then it is cheaper.

or just give people a impression that Pentax make good stuff.

sunnycamera said:
I guess, there may be 2 reason,

suggested retail price or so-called official price is often listed higher than actual price you got in the shop, make you feel got a good price.

another reason maybe the manpower cost in Japan, then the product from them is expensive, if the manufacture is outsourced to other countries, then it is cheaper.

or just give people a impression that Pentax make good stuff.

Haha! Not true on that la... If you know their standard of living, you will understand..

Basically men over there literally clocks an average of 18hrs/day.. :) You're a poor sorry ass if you are only holding 1 job... Haha!