Pentax Optio S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, played with it for a while and decided on a Casio Z3. Slightly bigger but IMHO better constructed, 2" LCD and faster. The pentax is a disappointment, the battery door seems like it is going to drop off anytime. The control button is too small and almost impossible to control properly. Maybe good for a lady. Price almost the same as the Casio Z3.

Originally posted by Dennis
Yes, played with it for a while and decided on a Casio Z3. Slightly bigger but IMHO better constructed, 2" LCD and faster. The pentax is a disappointment, the battery door seems like it is going to drop off anytime. The control button is too small and almost impossible to control properly. Maybe good for a lady. Price almost the same as the Casio Z3.

Hi Dennis

As I am in Australia now, could you tell me what is the price for the Optio S in singapore?

Price about S$680, not sure if this is the lowest, same price as the Z3 with leather case.

Hi there,

I just won a Pentax Optio 230 2.0 Megapixel digital camera recently in a contest. At this moment am using Sony 717 and happy with it, so selling off the Pentax.

The Pentax is still with the organizer though, will have to collect it from them pretty soon.

Pls email me at slammatt@yahoo.com.sg

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.