Pentax DA35mm/2.8 Macro Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i get one of those. and how much it cost?

Got it from Ebay... about 1GBP. But shipping is just EX!!!

love the 35.

shots from today (k20d, 35 ltd): (hehe - thanks for everything, ikequan!)

IMGP1760.JPG

IMGP1763.JPG

IMGP1765.JPG

IMGP1831.JPG

Also doubles up as a decent normal lens (not quite a "normal" shot, but I only took portraits, otherwise, which I don't really want to post...)

IMGP1844.JPG

Anybody knows where the 35mm Limited can be purchased and how much will it cost? AP, CP and MS does not seem to have them in stock.

Anybody knows where the 35mm Limited can be purchased and how much will it cost? AP, CP and MS does not seem to have them in stock.

too late...dnaxe bought the latest one that was on sale...:)
But don't worry, as the professionals upgrade to * lens, they will let go of their collection, so do wait patiently..;)

You can try here though...not sure if faisalee got it as thread not closed yet.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377170&highlight=pentax+limited

Wah, seems like as if I will need to get from ebay. But I read some not so kind comments about that ebayer from Canada that sells Pentax stuff at really great prices.

This lens is just really nice for flower portraiture... I went back to my in-laws, and snap these in the small little garden that they have...

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-0018.jpg

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-0026.jpg

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-2.jpg

highly recommended... at least from me.. hahaha. Good luck with your quest for 1!

This lens is just really nice for flower portraiture... I went back to my in-laws, and snap these in the small little garden that they have...

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-0018.jpg

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-0026.jpg

ShahAlam_TinyFlower_DA35mm-2.jpg

highly recommended... at least from me.. hahaha. Good luck with your quest for 1!

Lovely shots^^ Looks like u have improved on ur PP skill:thumbsup:

Lovely shots^^ Looks like u have improved on ur PP skill:thumbsup:

Hahaha... thanks to shifu - Longko for his words of wisdom, I did some little adjustments to my pp.

I still don't know if I did it right.. but these are words of encouragement!

Just wanted to share with those who're looking at this lens, which I recommend. I used on- camera flash so it doesn't have the kind of effect that I would like "Flower in spotlight" while the background is dark. But I only had my k200d with 35mm on the spot.

I must say the bokeh's right out of the camera.. no pp on that part! or at least I don't know how... :)

nice, bern :)

nice, bern :)

Thank you my Friend! Hey... what's up with staying this late on this forum! hahaha... just wanted to contribute to fellow Pentaxian's LBAs... ;p

Great pictures Bernard. :thumbsup:
The first one is really stunning.

Hahaha... thanks to shifu - Longko for his words of wisdom, I did some little adjustments to my pp.

I still don't know if I did it right.. but these are words of encouragement!

Just wanted to share with those who're looking at this lens, which I recommend. I used on- camera flash so it doesn't have the kind of effect that I would like "Flower in spotlight" while the background is dark. But I only had my k200d with 35mm on the spot.

I must say the bokeh's right out of the camera.. no pp on that part! or at least I don't know how... :)

^^; not shifu lah. These are in the class of its own, like paintings.:thumbsup: The use of onboard flash is correct, as 35mm is a short macro lens (unless u extend out to 1:2 or more).

Great pictures Bernard. :thumbsup:
The first one is really stunning.

I am glad you like it.. a lot of composition technique I also learn from your pictures, Denis!

^^; not shifu lah. These are in the class of its own, like paintings.:thumbsup: The use of onboard flash is correct, as 35mm is a short macro lens (unless u extend out to 1:2 or more).

I shot about 10 shots on the same type of flower. Some at 1:2 and the flash didn't really work for me as it was only getting half the flower... So kinda spoilt the look (part of the flower gets good exposure and part of the flower doesn't).

Class of its own? wah... that's a big hat to fill ler. I am still trying to learn from you guys.

:devil: ... still very much 'copycat' and hopefully I could inject my ideas in my future ones.
---
Again, just 'free advertising' for this (not too expensive) lens.

Bernard, the first 2 flower shots is :thumbsup:. Personally, I feel the composition for last one did not work out well.:)

Bernard, the first 2 flower shots is :thumbsup:. Personally, I feel the composition for last one did not work out well.:)

:bsmilie: ... I had to come up with another variety of flower, so I just pluck 1 and put it in as well. That flower's so tiny it's really difficult to take a good shot. It's not a very outstanding flower to shoot in the 1st place, and given the contraints of the location (2 sq. metres, with many potted plants) ... haiz ... Anyways, point taken ... I'll see what I could do when I return back next month! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.