PC Show Day 1. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach me how u do it ok? No... wait. Forgotten that I'd ORD LOH

;p

but i ROD earlier than you.:devil:

Its scary also. Me & my friend were walking like crabs half the time.........

Went there yesterday so crowded felt i am like a pin-ball being knock here there left rite din even know where am i most of the time:sweat: this time round the passage way is so narrow...

Saw i guy pushing a trolley full of loads nearly quarrel wif the customer... i then siam away...:sweat:

i need painkillers for my aching feet... working there now selling LG laptops.. and the crowd's crazy... anyone needs a laptop? call me at 91515529!! Special Price! Find me in the middle area of the LG laptop booths... :thumbsup:

Not sure why, I got a headache suddenly while I was in the fair. The headache subsided after about half an hour out of the hall. The place was really crowded. I was rubbing my shoulders against the others, and have to push my way through. This PC show is much more crowded than last year's one.

No way I'm gonna go there and get crushed into a pretzel.

bought a new pair of sandals

IMO, Made in Korea stuffs are really increasing in their quality & design too... How long ago was it that you see people hanging around Samsung/ L(ao) G(oh) counters during such shows, and when was the last time you heard people say "Make in Kolea?? Dun wan. Got Make in japan one??"

I guess even Nokia is feeling the heat. Cos I know of 1 person who swears by Nokia, now looking at Samsung phones...

I rest my case (and YES!! I'm using a Samsung monitor too...)

not sure about the commanders, but I like the medics and MOs there. spent most of the time with them.

u learnt fast...young man:thumbsup: ;)

u learnt fast...young man:thumbsup: ;)

thank you. now, i got lots of antibiotics and painkillers stocked up in my house.

but seriously, the MO gives them for each and every kind of sickness possible.:confused:

Not sure why, I got a headache suddenly while I was in the fair. The headache subsided after about half an hour out of the hall. The place was really crowded. I was rubbing my shoulders against the others, and have to push my way through. This PC show is much more crowded than last year's one.
lack of oxygen? BO? :bsmilie:

as usual, best bargain had the longest queue. joined the queue this time.

it is ok, queued for 45 min and in the end bought some ram, thumbdrive and cf cards at low low prices. :)

life is fair, you want something good and cheap, need to suffer a bit first.
low price? i bet i seen 1gb ddr667 ram at just 40+ from sls. :sweat:

i think alot of CSers went there to shoot instead.. haha

me bought a 500GB maxtor 3.5inch external HDD for $199!

...but only 1 year warranty :(

me bought a 500GB maxtor 3.5inch external HDD for $199!

...but only 1 year warranty :(
juz before i left around 4pm i think they dropped the price to $169 or something ....... heard the DJ was shouting :dunno: but not very sure what was he saying coz it was dead noisy!

Again, it's their choice. After a while, they'll understand it's not worth it. Price is not that fantastic either. Can get around the same price if you buy in Sim Lim Sq. or Funan Centre. Why go there and squeezed just to get the same thing? Parking and traffic is also a big problem!

Congratulations to the organiser. A public and school holiday but the show area has been reduced to one floor compared to the March show.

The crowd was crazy yesterday even before the doors to the exhibition was opened.

It happens every year, parents with strollers and pregnant ladies going to the PC show.

I remembered the last PC show in March, a pregnant lady looked worried after seeing the crowd and she was holding her tummy dearly.

Unfortunately, the only thing that will discourage parents bringing in their kids with the stroller is when an accident happens and death occurs.

A good bargain is more important than the safety of the child.

LG monitors better than Viewsonic i think... the sharpness & colour better.

Anybody knows if it's worthwhile to get LCD monitors from PC show or SLS?
I'm getting 1 tomorrow, can't decide where to go. Hehe..

Btw, how's Philips compare to LG, viewsonic or samsung? I'm seriously considering the 190P7EB :D

Anybody knows if it's worthwhile to get LCD monitors from PC show or SLS?
I'm getting 1 tomorrow, can't decide where to go. Hehe..

Btw, how's Philips compare to LG, viewsonic or samsung? I'm seriously considering the 190P7EB :D
seriously the saving is not a lot .... at pc show you tend to rush yrself to complete the deal, which may not be good....:dunno: take yr time at SLS

watch out!... price can be different like +/- $30 for the same gb for different brand of pocket hardisk... also CF cards of different brand(same gb) can be twice different in price!!! But I seriously doubt the read/write speed are comparable... ! Imagine u buy a cheapo CF card & suffer from speed lag when u shoot 3~5fps.....!! :bsmilie:
I got my good deal... 12gb thumbdrive only $70... now can go back office.. download all confi data loh....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.