PC Show 2011.

But the 30mb/s Extreme card are supposed to be lifetime warranty right? Best bargain only provide 5 years?

ahh i see..

because so far all the sandisk cards i bought only have 5 years warranty even if its from local distro.

not too sure if local distro is giving lifetime warranty for extreme.

will check tml :)

thanks for clarifying

ahh i see..

because so far all the sandisk cards i bought only have 5 years warranty even if its from local distro.

not too sure if local distro is giving lifetime warranty for extreme.

will check tml :)

thanks for clarifying

No problem:) I want to find the best deal too. From what I know, the lower end cards from Sandisk are 5 year warranty but the Extreme cards are Lifetime warranty.

so anyone got any good deal there yet?

anyone seen any deals for bags?

Your question has already been answered in this thread;)

Yea, seen your post regarding vanguard and case logic.

I was looking at lowepro, haha.. my bad~~

couldnt find anything on bootstrike too.

Yea, seen your post regarding vanguard and case logic.

I was looking at lowepro, haha.. my bad~~

couldnt find anything on bootstrike too.

Just go down to TK Foto to have a look, can try till you happy and they won't bother you. Prices are good too.

There's this Velbon Ultra Voxi L tripod with fancier ball head going to $149. Is it good enough for a travel setup with a m4/3 camera?

No problem:) I want to find the best deal too. From what I know, the lower end cards from Sandisk are 5 year warranty but the Extreme cards are Lifetime warranty.

Guess I am buying from the local distro themselves this time round :)

$3.50 more for 16gb sandisk extreme SDHC for lifetime warranty @ $56

Went down wanted to buy the Kingston class 10 cards from Best Bargain but all out of stock..

I was there earlier. If you are looking for SDHC cards, I've seen Sandisk Extreme ones going as low as 90+ for 32 GB. Cheapppppppp!!!

bought a Buffalo Linkstation Pro Duo ($149) + 2 x WD (blue) 1T hdd ($79 each) for backup purpose. :D

Is Sgcamerastore at the show? Wana check out Samyang lenses.