PC show 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. That is steep........

slightly cheaper than normal market price.
but i find their software a bit screw up when scanning film.
just my opinion

Last edited:
Does east gear accept the trade in 4 old rechargeable batteries to get the imedion for 16 per pack at the pc show? Wanted to go down to their shop but they are closed

Does east gear accept the trade in 4 old rechargeable batteries to get the imedion for 16 per pack at the pc show? Wanted to go down to their shop but they are closed
they still have their trade-in banner on their website.

Hi, can anyone recommend a scanner can do fast scan (documents) for archive purpose...v500 is too advanced for me...
Thanks in advance!

From what I see, the deals are not that attractive.
Cameras sold there aren't that cheap too. Just the freebies to entice people.

An example I know...
My friend is interested in the Nikon S230.

PC show: $399 (with mem card n camera pouch, mini stand and umbrella)
Alan Photo: $325 (mem card n camera pouch)
(incl. of GST)

Disappointed this time round as offers not that much.. :(

hire 10 promotors, where got logic to sell cheap?

I hardly can walk when I was trying to find the phone booths.:dunno:

Hi there, I don't visit Jun 09 PC show. Only Sept or Dec PC Sow 09 where new products for 2009 are then available, esp cameras/TVs. Other than that, only accessories are what we look for.

Hi there, I don't visit Jun 09 PC show. Only Sept or Dec PC Sow 09 where new products for 2009 are then available, esp cameras/TVs. Other than that, only accessories are what we look for.

:think: Mmmm...

The only thing interesting is the Samsung LED TV...darn cool and beautiful but cannot afford one....hopefully price will come down in another year or two when I am really to shop for one :thumbsup:

The only thing interesting is the Samsung LED TV...darn cool and beautiful but cannot afford one....hopefully price will come down in another year or two when I am really to shop for one :thumbsup:

The price surely sooner or later will drop cos OLED taking over soon,my fri. :D< hee..

Better not to buy anything, as new technology is always around the corner. Just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.