Pasir Ris photographers outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the day i am waiting for.Honestly this is my first TFCD, i got no experience what so ever so i hope you guys can guide me through the process if i make any mistakes.
Thanks again jawzsg and the other sponsors for all the effort and hard work to make this happen.
Btw i see some of the people attending are from Tang Shooters.That is cool.Hope to meet you all by then.Cheers!

It has been a special day for Pasir Risian today, for since June when this thread is started, we had our first official photoshoot group outing. Let's hope this will bring forth more activities within the group for 2009 .....:lovegrin:

3107157804_7d477451c0_b.jpg

Please do share your shots in the link below;

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4609547#post4609547

Finally, I like to thankz all the participants for making this event a possibility despite the rainy weather....:thumbsup:

P.S. Kaxdd, please get well soon...:)

;), here are some of the actions and happening for the morning...

3106326763_c6c47138b8.jpg

3107158046_e25663583c.jpg

3107158160_71ed66e9f3.jpg

;) , Weijin, sorry that I couldn't have spend more time with you during the shoot, have some PR duties... kekekekkkeke....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/3106326763_c6c47138b8.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3211/3107158046_e25663583c.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/3107158160_71ed66e9f3.jpg

;) , Weijin, sorry that I couldn't have spend more time with you during the shoot, have some PR duties... kekekekkkeke....

thank you also for organising the suut !!
:thumbsup:

no worries, great thanks to you. really an eye-opener for me in car & model shooting, especially the off-camera flash:sweat: thanks again for the shoot:)

its a great outing =) enjoyed and learnt a lot ...

thanks everyone for making this shoot successful thanks kuan toh for his pointers =)

Reporting in.. haha... was nice meeting some pasir risians... Weather was not good but never dampen the shooters spirit! Hee.. :cool: Seeya arnd soon ya!

Yeah enjoyed the time shooting with you guys too.Thanks a lot for the effort to make this happen.Hope to see you all again soon.Cheers!

PASIR RIS CARS AND MODELS TFCD - REMINDER !!
Hey guys, a gentle reminder to those participating photographer, please remember to sent me your photographs for the CD compilation. I know some of you have been sending photos to the model privately, unfortunately, they now come asking me for the rest.

Kindly refrain from such practice until the CD is compiled. I have uploaded all my lots under "private", only to be release upon completion of the CD. Thank you for your co-operation. :D

Thankz lohkam for your submission. Other participants, kindly be reminded of your submission of your photos for compilation. Thankz in advance...:D

Just signed up and saw this thread....

Jos, you no goot, bo jio...... :angry:

Hehehehe..... :bsmilie:

Just signed up and saw this thread....

Jos, you no goot, bo jio...... :angry:

Hehehehe.....

:eek:... you is here ah....:sweat:, I is need to siamz liao.....:sweatsm:

Welcome to Clubsnap and Pasir Risian....:bsmilie:

... you is here ah....:sweat:, I is need to siamz liao.....:sweatsm:

Welcome to Clubsnap and Pasir Risian....

Signed up to see if there are good deals on lenses... then saw that you bo jio.... :hammer: I know lah, I live slightly outside Pasir Ris.... but Upper Changi Rd East quite close already mah.... mai ani kuan lah.... or my skills too lok dun qualify.... :cry:

I should have used different nick, make you blur..... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Signed up to see if there are good deals on lenses... then saw that you bo jio.... :hammer: I know lah, I live slightly outside Pasir Ris.... but Upper Changi Rd East quite close already mah.... mai ani kuan lah.... or my skills too lok dun qualify....

I should have used different nick, make you blur..... :bsmilie:

:sweatsm:... fWah...tio suanz reh... kekekekekek...no sweat Breyton, next round can include you.... I going to TFCD some moskitoes this evening if weather permits... you're welcome to join.. kekekekek... the previous attempt was washed out.......:bsmilie:

3117359883_fb8b376370.jpg

:sweatsm:... fWah...tio suanz reh... kekekekekek...no sweat Breyton, next round can include you.... I going to TFCD some moskitoes this evening if weather permits... you're welcome to join.. kekekekek... the previous attempt was washed out.......:bsmilie:

3117359883_fb8b376370.jpg

This evening I not free... paiseh.... kekekekeke

Apologise for the delay for posting Dec14 TFCD. Here are my Humble shots. Isabella left earlier, thus had no chance to work with her, nevertheless here i present you Angel and Brenda.

01. Angel
3135422662_8dc9e68393.jpg

02. Brenda
3132308635_91f8c7184c.jpg

So...everyone busy prep for CNY?

I am...

Anyone got plan for monday's eclipse?

I guess the gallery will be flooded with pics of it then...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.