Paris under attack

This is politic. Everybody has her own agenda. US trying to stay in pole position and RU is challenging that position.

Who is the aggressor, you decide.

To have peace, prepare for war. US is spending USD 550b to hold the position as World big brother and Russia spends USD 50b.

This is politic. Everybody has her own agenda. US trying to stay in pole position and RU is challenging that position.

Who is the aggressor, you decide.

To have peace, prepare for war. US is spending USD 550b to hold the position as World big brother and Russia spends USD 50b.

I basically agree.

Think about how oil moves in the world.

Europe right now is very dependent on Russia for it's supply. The wild "west" bunch (led by CIA) USA, SA, Gulf States want to pipeline to Europe so they are not so dependent on the 'enemy' bunch. Syria in the way. Russia's dog in the race is protecting those petro sales to Eurozone. Everyone is pissed about these Daesh people. Consequences. Mainly America's fault (CIA *******s) for protecting SA and alliance with Israel. As far as radical terrorism it is my personal feeling it is an artifact of the Cold War tit for tat against Soviet and Sam or rather CIA vs KGB. Ironic they both confront it sort of side by side now along with the race between the two of them.

A lot of that oil is put on tankers and ran right through the Malacca Straight into the Far East...China Japan Korea Indochina etc. That is your part so far I think. If pipe from Russia through China comes online you might lose some of that traffic but I really don't know. There could be even more traffic.

Here is the deal for my country...our oil appetite is insatiable...everybody talks big about how we have fracking this that. Very few realize this domestic production amounts to basically nothing really in percentage points of our daily consumption. Instead of getting us off the oil tit the one's in charge and treaty with the super rich power brokers want something else and man it looks crazy to me but what do I know. We made a deal with those guys after WW2...another deal...in 73 or 74 we made another deal. All this crap is reverb from as far back as WW2 probably even further back. But Americans are a bunch of geopolitically ignorant arrogant fools (like a rude teenager) so most don't get it nor do they care a rat's hind end. As long as they can keep going to the pump for cheap gas to drive their big car to the mall and Wal Mart. Sometimes the first world ain't all it is cracked up to be.

Last edited:
You've got a cure? :bsmilie:

Of course but not many can take it ........so just eat the "chocolates" .... :bsmilie:

I think he is prepared to share. It is Ok to more and precise.

Pse continue Sammy... I like it!

For the sake of CS I held back a lot more then I am sharing in any case due to its sensitive nature. I think I said enough for most to go google the whole story for themselves. What seem to not effect you in your daily life but there are a lot of things that came about from situations like this and when it erupt.. you are least expecting it like what is happening in Paris. It has a profound effect here and how people interact and work together and maintain peace.

Anyway, I push this topic on other special interest sites/Social media outside that has more freedom of speech and engage in intelligent conversation on the matter. I said all I want here.. I have to re-edit and re-edit just to not cause alarm or hurt feeling here that it is too tired if people by not do not get it... Or maybe they do and are looking to discuss this outside of here too. heh..

Have a listen to this podcast to get an idea of how civilized people (both relatively well known I followed for long time, ones a doctor/writer and the other a Professor) discuss sensitive matters. It's an alternative viewpoint but something like this will never happen here in this part of the world. https://youtu.be/jTHjWKE3CA8

Last edited: