Paper Shredder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTUC bo liao ..........:cry:

fyi, saw at carrefour plaza singapura basement at stationery section yesterday afternoon, some GBC brand, dunno from where, A4 straight cut 6-sheet shredder for $29.90. dunno within your budget or not :bsmilie:

btw, electric one hor. not hand crank type.

I think carrefour at Suntec has...
And I think the Harris at Suntec might also have.
At Funan Level 2, there is a shop called "The Stationery Store (or Shop, not sure last word) that has many shredders and all kinds of stationery stuff... they may have too.

Get a cage of gerbils...put any paper in it...confirm bitten, shred and converted into unrecognizable cage linings... :bsmilie:

In that case, just donate to any pet shop that sells rodents lah.

actually there is...i remember seeing one...looks something like a plastic fish tank, but the shredder has a wind handle for you to turn and shred manually. Just can't recall where i saw it....might be Popular bkstore

yes, it's sold in a stationery shop in Funan IT mall 2nd level. less than 10bucks. translucent color :)

yes, it's sold in a stationery shop in Funan IT mall 2nd level. less than 10bucks. translucent color :)

the small hand crank ones are good for credit card and nets receipts but for anything else bigger, it's a pain. btdt :bsmilie:

but my kids thought it was fun. they were young then. now they want to use d'shredder :cool:

You can get the hand crank shredder from the stationery shop in Funan Centre but as far as I recall, manual shredders are all strip cuts.

Thanks to all wonderful Bro n sis will go check them out!:cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.