Panasonic Old timer! still around bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wa.. KT talking! Lifeworld also talking! *prostrate* Yea.. Im still in the same line but not engineering la. Producer. :p

KT outing to Ubin was when he is using the Nikon Cam, right? Or am I wrong about it?

The one who talk abt the outing shall organise. Better still, right? :p

After shoot, dinner time. blah blah blah... la la la... Still the main idea is talk **** session, si bo?

KT, I am just an early adopter that's all. That title goes to ClubSNAP.

PLUG is still active and alive. Only its members has changed. However, photography is about light, composition and exposure. So, if one is into photography, one is welcome to PLUG.
Agree?

jimdavis, any plan for another climbing trip?:sweatsm:

Please feel free to drop me an email.

cheers PLUG

I went to 九寨沟 last October, still sorting out some of the photos...the climb there was not as "siong" as Mt. KK, but it is certainly scenic there...

This year planning to go SilkRoad, next year probably Tibet, and then Nepal, etc...

What about you? Have done any climbing lately?

I went to 九寨沟 last October, still sorting out some of the photos...the climb there was not as "siong" as Mt. KK, but it is certainly scenic there...

This year planning to go SilkRoad, next year probably Tibet, and then Nepal, etc...

What about you? Have done any climbing lately?

Nice bro... way to go! those are the places I wish to visit! :cry:

Wah all still around...

Only recognize Don and George.

Hi all! I am still using FZ20.
And reading this forum. :D

Hexlord and k3nn3th03. You 2 are here.
Where are the rest of the people who went to the Kampong Lorong Buangkok together?
yndo8d.jpg

Hi!
i'm still using my fz5!

Man.. this is nostalgic.

If there is PLUG, i will charge my light sabre too!
Eagerly waiting for the next PLUG.

Man.. this is nostalgic.

If there is PLUG, i will charge my light sabre too!
Eagerly waiting for the next PLUG.
so anybody wanna org 1 in July? if so i go borrow back my fz5 from my aunt. :sweatsm:

heehee.. wah i missed this thread.. :p I'm still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.