Panasonic DMC-GH5

Hi there.

Panasonic Singapore seems to be out of the BLF19 battery. However, some shops seem to carry them still.
Does anyone have experience buying these batteries at local shops recently? Did they get their stock from Panasonic overseas? Or are they fakes which are to be avoided?

I am using different 3rd party batteries. Seems okay.

I have been using 3rd partied battery with Japanese Cell for both 5D Mk4 and GH5. All got from Taobao. You can specify Sanyo, Panasonic, Samsung or LG cells to be installed with different MAh. They will install for you with the chip and casing. Ultimately, You will know what you are getting. I use it since day 1, Sonfar so good, I do not see any different in performance for Photo or video. In fact some even last longer than the OEM if you get higher Mah. They are not the cheapest but definately cheaper than OEM.

Just bought GH5, does anyone know how to get VLOG? i rang Panasonic SG but they havent called back since.

Recall some of the other CS-sers said they brought their camera down to the panasonic svc centre where they'll do it in person.

The Vlog was came in free during the launch and you have to bring down to their service centre to do it. If you buy it separately, you can install it on your own.

The Vlog was came in free during the launch and you have to bring down to their service centre to do it. If you buy it separately, you can install it on your own.

Oh yeah. I remember that. Was it cos they wanted to make sure it was installed on the purchased camera and not resold?

Curious, do the local shops actually sell it? Haven't really noticed it, but maybe they do.
Understand Panasonic has packaged it as a physical card with the activation code.

Buying from B&H would cost US$97 + US$10 for shipping.