Palau Ubin Outing Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to Ubin so many times but never get to see such clear skies.
Great capture!

Haha, this auto ad was at bottom of your page when I viewed this thread, I clicked but only registration page...:bsmilie:

Where you post your picture? You need to get the share address and paste into the picture icon....do a preview before post.

Hey guys, how do you guys post the pictures?
How come mine doesn't show up

Hey guys, how do you guys post the pictures?
How come mine doesn't show up

you need to have a photo hosting site like photobucket or photoshack where you paste the img code here. it will link to the image.

Palau Ubin Cove presents Asia’s ultimate lifestyle and a truly world class exclusive oceanfront marina living...
Advance Booking Needed....

448329601_6AgZD-L.jpg

that fixture at the side looks abit like the toilet from the past... where its an open air cubicle with a hole on the floor for you to squat and crap...quite a gross sight if its low tide and its in plain view for you to see....

nice pics... I was at Ubin yesterday... :D :thumbsup:

lotusfairyyyy... i want your fishy-eyed group photos... ;p

you need to have a photo hosting site like photobucket or photoshack where you paste the img code here. it will link to the image.

Thanks, will have to try. Sorry new to all these, always have been the viewer not the one who posts

hi, it was a very nice outing, getting to know new friends as well as an adventure trek to the upper quarry. something unexpected for me to find such a breath taking view. of course the overcast sky played a dramatic role to the fantastic scenery.

so here's my contribution.

All on board
PulauUbinOuting-9836.jpg

Welcome to P.Ubin
PulauUbinOuting-9703.jpg

Lady boss hope for our patronage
PulauUbinOuting-9717.jpg

Thanks, will have to try. Sorry new to all these, always have been the viewer not the one who posts

well, it's a big welcome that you're starting to post your pics:thumbsup:. looking forward to your contributions.

Hahaha, i mostly had macros...shld I be posting here as well??? lol

Palau Ubin Cove presents Asia’s ultimate lifestyle and a truly world class exclusive oceanfront marina living...
Advance Booking Needed....

448329601_6AgZD-L.jpg

Hahaha, hmmm...is tt the Villa Suite on the left? lol .... Nice series u have there Dan! :thumbsup:

Year of the 70s...
Who ever stay in Wooden House before?

447806914_tNBTj-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.