OUTING 2:........F.U.N. Seeing Red 17th Jan 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... why Nikon outing can post @Nikon thread where else Fuji 1 must be in Gathering n Outing Thread?.. Dont flame mi just asking...:sweat:

Just wondering... why Nikon outing can post @Nikon thread where else Fuji 1 must be in Gathering n Outing Thread?.. Dont flame mi just asking...:sweat:

That's because Neecon users enjoy certainly privileges that others don't.

honestly speaking, i thought of that too. but it's not my call anyway. i'm just a regular CSer with no power or so just like other millions around here.:sweat:

still got 5 people haven't pm me your details yet. please do so now. thanks and see you later. sleep well ya!

wah uncle jacob you dun need slp ah.. up so early.. cya there later!!

wah uncle jacob you dun need slp ah.. up so early.. cya there later!!

wait till you grown up and have your family then you'll know. it gets event better when you've to take care of a bunch of fuji users:bsmilie::bsmilie:

wait till you grown up and have your family then you'll know. it gets event better when you've to take care of a bunch of fuji users:bsmilie::bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: seeing red means seeing ang pow from you and photobum and madmacs??

oki gtg sentosa soon. see you guys around later!! btw anyone bringing tripod? i am lazy :D

errrr. i think you're the only one. btw you know how to get to the meeting point?

i think i know where is the meeting point.....
if can't get it then ask ppl around lor.....:bsmilie:

Location Map.

Just alight at chinatown mrt. whichever exit u take, it should not be hard to find the chinatown point building. just note the nearby building names. mrt stations should have signs on which exit to take as well. see u all!

3203029596_17b09a75b7.jpg

having flu now hiaz.. might not be able to make it there...:(

01) jacob confirmed
02) Photobum confirmed
03) Victor Loh confirmed
04) madmacs 90% confirmed
05) Fotophilic confirmed
06) lunas confirmed
07) bigbird17 98% confirm
08) jay-e from JB confirmed
09) flowerpot 50% confirmed, clash with Pentax outing
10) Soulxion confirmed
11) Firefoxfirefly confirmed (back in sg liao)
12) Dan003 (confirmed)
13) Nakedtoes (99% confirmed unless got something on)
14) stevepow
15) boonsong 50% confirmed!

:bsmilie::bsmilie: seeing red means seeing ang pow from you and photobum and madmacs??

oki gtg sentosa soon. see you guys around later!! btw anyone bringing tripod? i am lazy :D

later we all see your face RED due to slaps.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

You should put on shoes next time....the weather is getting more windy :angel:

wear shoes at home?? wear stocking better right.. cover more:bsmilie:

big thank you to all who came along and shoot! i believe most enjoyed yourselves.
a successful outing indeed seeing newbies and oldbies get together and shoot.

i've started a thread for you to share your pictures with us. post your pics there!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4719021#post4719021

thank you for your supports and see you again in our next shoot. gd nite.

*tsk tsk* you can OT on from the link provided. no restriction......it's free flow time!

Status
Not open for further replies.