Outdoor Fashion Shoot With Pro Model On 22/02/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
munwai said:
yesh yesh..purplely one..wanna to try and be daring
to create a white washout mono effect...

how how?.. :embrass: ...
aiyoh... munwai... do a new thread mah :p so lazy to start one ah? :p but great attempt :) the over exposed one hor abit the odd lah... high-key shot ah? :p or low key back high key front or some say house keys ;P

huh huh? :dunno:
.. key(s)?.... :think:
hmm..can try and tune the Karaoke key mixer.. ;p
...SSL certificate key-exchange for secured site ah..
Tolong tolong...what High-key, Low-key..can tahan till i go in-camp..
;p :blah:

LOL probably u weren't listening to the keys of the piano rite? :p blur? confused? high-key means white-white one... low-key means black-black one... mid-key (if there's such a thing) means just 18% grey one ;P house-key means u can go home with one... SSL public key means the one others can get one, private key means u can get only one ;P hahaha don't what the fiak I am talking about also... i think all because it's the year of the monKEY!!! :p

Some of my shots. Yes, the last one is overexposed quite a bit, but I like the effect.

ruthshoot.jpg

What so great about those pictures.. :bsmilie: I say that cos mine is NOT ready yet.. :bsmilie: .. So I'm jealous..with the out come. :bheart:

BTW.. good bros :thumbsup:

lOrBeRt said:
probably u can try an 85mm :) generally pple prefer that lens for portraitures ;)

but then again... i can also wack a 350mm just that i stand further only... so what gives? :blah:

fully agree with you there robert. during the CS outing at the zoo, for the models shoot i used a 135-400 mm at its longest and stood furthest away from the jostling crowd. got me some nice pics (i think ... lolz). wished i had joined u guys but there are other things!! dont aske me to post my pics cos i dunno know how. maybe ruth or you can teach this old man. all da best.
....... tOm

tom_lim said:
fully agree with you there robert. during the CS outing at the zoo, for the models shoot i used a 135-400 mm at its longest and stood furthest away from the jostling crowd. got me some nice pics (i think ... lolz). wished i had joined u guys but there are other things!! dont aske me to post my pics cos i dunno know how. maybe ruth or you can teach this old man. all da best.
....... tOm
hahahaha
we will pop over for nasi lemak some day
and jus pass mi the disc..

and im not going up to yr hse

yr babies will lick mi all over.. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.